Get eBooks + Books + Audiobooks Easily!

thank you so much

1 Like

The books and magazines I’m searching for are not available in any of the above websites.

1 Like

The Provied links works best. Thanks a lot Bro.

2 Likes

thats what you call beautiful bro

1 Like

thanks for this chief

1 Like

Great Resources

1 Like

You can also try This site is amazing!

It provides direct links to ebooks either in the pdf or epub format

2 Likes

I always use this site. So straightforward.

1 Like

great post! thx

1 Like

Thanks good job

2 Likes

thanks for this

1 Like

Hi @SaM, thank you for sharing. Just wanna know when do you going to update the list with new feeds?

1 Like

thanks sam for this

2 Likes

thank you, Sam.

1 Like

Thanks For the life Saving tricks … Great Job

3 Likes

Hi again SaM! Thanks again for an invaluable resource. One question if you time to answer it: I can’t read. What do you recommend for free audiobooks? :wink:

Thanks once again!

1 Like

dunno if I can share other sites so sorry if that is the case. htt ps://t heaud iobookb ay.net . remove spaces there. creating acc is free but they mislead you , so click the torrent acc option. now you are ready to go. I am a huge audiobook listener and is by far the best site to find and get them. when using the search bar, if there is no results, try with the author, or the name of the saga, brand, etc. since it works really weird. like sometimes a new upload does not appear in the main page, etc.
dont leech please, because there is a shortage of seeders . so help out others to enjoy them as well >*

2 Likes

Yo man - Thanks for the heads up info! I didn’t expect a response, but much obliged:)

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you so much! keep up the good work

1 Like