It’s ending in 5 days, counted from the day I posted it.
Are you ready to launch your own freelance development business but don’t know where to start? In this course, you’ll learn the exact process the instructor used to build his six-figure/year freelance service so that you can learn from it and launch your own business. Many other freelancing courses are filled with 1 to 2 hours worth of theoretical concepts, but this 1-hour course focuses 100% on practical real-life experiences so that you can truly use it to launch a freelance business. It’s organized into practical sections: business launching, getting clients, and managing projects. The result is that this course gives you 2 to 3 times more material than most other freelancing systems.
339 positive reviews from 2,944 students enrolled
- Access 43 lectures & 4 hours of content 24/7
- Learn how to schedule your launch, create a portfolio & craft a list of template proposals
- Effectively use a marketing system to acquire a lot of clients
- Manage projects, test code quality, work w/ legacy applications & manage client communication
- Walk through Jordan Hudgen’s “The Freelancer’s Manifesto” for successful launching of freelance business
"This course was awesome. It gave me the tools to confidently launch my freelance business." – Jordan McAuley
"I got quite a bit out of Jordan’s course especially on getting set up and client management. I also like Jordan’s ideas on working for other developers on bigger projects." – Manuel Carvalho
Jordan Hudgens | CTO at Bottega Code School
4.4/5 Instructor Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★
Jordan Hudgens has been a software engineer for the past decade and has traveled the world building applications and training individuals on a wide variety of topics ranging from programming techniques to Microsoft Office solutions.
With a Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Jordan focuses on project driven education, as opposed to pure theory based development. This style of teaching is conducive to learning how to actually build products in a short period of time.
Jordan currently develops projects for clients in a number of different industries utilizing a variety of programming languages and frameworks, including: Ruby on Rails, Java, PHP, Swift, and AngularJS.
55,199 Total Students
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: web & mobile streaming
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Updates included
- Experience level required: intermediate
- Basic computer skills
GET IT HERE : Dev Freelance Bootcamp