[GET] David Icke Collection | All Published Works | PDFs | High Quality

The only complete collection you will find of David Icke - 76 published books/articles in one pack. Every book except Phantom Self is in this pack, I’m not so sure about the articles as I’m not a subscriber to his newsletter.

About the author: David Icke is a dot connector, conspiracy theorist and free-thinker. Able to question anything because there is no ideology stopping him to unlike for most people their beliefs are limited by religions, materialism, science etc (he sees all of these ideologies as dogmatic). David spent the last 30 years trying to unravel what and who rules this world and what the nature of reality is.

A review I found on YT on one of his books: https://youtu.be/RxgLrUkOGS0

Download
VirusTotal

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.

This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.

14 Likes

From his wikipedia page:

“He [Icke] claims that an inter-dimensional race of reptilian beings called the
Archons (or Anunnaki) have hijacked the earth, and that a genetically modified
human–Archon hybrid race of shape-shifting reptilians known as the Babylonian
Brotherhood, the Illuminati, or the “elite”, manipulate global events to help
keep humans in constant fear. Thus, the Archons can feed off the “negative
energy” this creates.”

If that is free thinking then I am better off as a narrow-minded, non-thinking a**hole.

6 Likes

For David Icke’s Phantom Self click here:
https://b-ok.global/dl/2821779/bdd6c2

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, but Sorry I don’t believe the crap these people promote, they said they are free-thinkers or non believers to be exact, HooooHaay Boy, they think about unicorns and unreal inter-dimensional race stuff…etc ,

They are self-contradicted

3 Likes

Clearly you are not a “free thinker.” But a slave to the Archons.

But at least they are doing something to waste our time, they deserve a warm hug to never trust them again. :+1:

Btw, these courses also a part of education, I say a separate kind of part, do not touch this part. LOL

3 Likes