GET Codecademy PRO for free I limited time Offer 2020 I 100% Working

GET Codecademy PRO for FREE
Codecademy is offering pro membership for limited user for free of cost due to corona virus…Limited time offer, Thousand of subscription has been made…Do and Get one for you too before its too late…
Enjoy guys.
Visit Codecademy Pro for Free account Hack

29 Likes

Yeah Its working Grap yours

1 Like

If you found it useful make sure you like and subscribe for more…Thankyou

Just for kind info BOT is already availabe to create FortScott.edu mail

if interested link is here
[BOT] for creating FortScott .edu mail

5 Likes

Thank you Its working

1 Like

Pleasure :innocent:

Thank u for the information :heart_eyes: i have legit edu mail(btw frm india) i got it.

1 Like

Edit:- is it life time or wht? pls ans…

1 year membership…After this again you have to follow the same method to get one more year free…Cheers.

Pleasure… :innocent:

There’s no need for creating an .edu email. Just enter any random .edu email on the Sign Up Page and the Pro account will be created in seconds.

2 Likes

yep,but u can’t join the community,to join u need to verify.

Worked fine.

Nice! Thank You!!!

how to get it ? edu mail from india

Ohh. That’s bad news :frowning:

I’m very grateful, finally I have my edu email.

bro its depend on the collage,first look at your official collage website mine is www.xyz.edu
our collage never provide an edu email to everyone becoz may be it cost them dont know,but when i looked at our collage website and it end with edu and luckily i know CS HOD,i questioned them why dont they provide, mam was kind,she called and made an edu infront of me asking wht should i give name i told xyz she made infront of me and i use bluehost for that to check mails.

IN SIMPLE :- YOU GOT TO KNOW THE TEACHERS,i dont know abt others collage tho

NOTE legit i got: AutoDesk
Intel
JetBrains
365(main one boys)
and i got azure but not 100$ tho becoz collage have to enable or has to register with azure but got github student tho and etc things signed for many website but literally got bored if u have legit one trust me u will get bored

1 Like

You are Amazing bro. God bless you.

1 Like