[GET] C++ Development Tutorial Series - The Complete Coding Guide

https://www.udemy.com/cpp-course/?pmtag=ARL1010&deal_code=ARL1010&couponCode=CPP_FREE&siteID=E3jF.ABeoYI-HSEl3cRCCll2P5_3yTnE_Q&LSNPUBID=E3jF*ABeoYI

19 Likes

Nothing wrong with free udemy courses, but i have them like 50 which haven’t touched it :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure, I agree with you. I don’t know C++. I like Java. There are lots lots of course on core Java. I found only three and only three is Worthy of completing. Rest just wastage of time and energy.

@Autonomous_Guy can u name those three courses bro??

1 Like

They are

1. Java In-Depth: Become a Complete Java Engineer!
  2. Complete Java Masterclass
  3. Java Programming: Become a Professional Java Engineer!
    I arrange them according to priority which is solely my own decision. 1 is most important and then 2.
    you may not complete or skip no 3 course. Instead I suggest you to go through java 8 associate and java 8 programmer e book which is tutorial publish by oracle university its very handy and easy to follow.
    all the courses and eBooks are available on forum and FTU website. these are more than enough to start from zero to reach an intermediate position on a strong base
5 Likes

bro
can you give this link i cant find it in ftu 3.Java Programming: Become a Professional Java Engineer!

Check forum release section. 3 came much later. First finish course 1 then ebooks.

ok i ll finish it