[GET] BINs & Premium Accounts (Cookies) + Bonus Content

그동안 당신이 우리를 위해 해 준 일에 대해 매우 감사합니다. 비공개 채널에 저를 추가해 주세요.

Thank You for all the giving you are great Man.

1 Like

thanks for your hardwork.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your efforts

People are so retarded, why would you change the password of something that is shared? Anyway, thanks for the service you have provided, you are a hero.

I noticed you kept saying, explain me explain and explain me, May I ask did you Ever use your brain to use Search Engine? Go ahead and make yourself useful instead seeking for ready-made stuff on your desk!

All About Carding | Noobs To Expert Guide | Updated 2022 💯

How To Use Bins For Creating Free Premium Accounts | Get Started!

WARNING: To everyone, I see what you peoples talking about, and we don’t support it here, It is mentioned above, And read this must, These cookies can’t be shared in public cause you can’t stop leeching, so how come you could dare to safe anything you don’t even own? doesn’t it make sense?.

NO MORE OFF-TOPIC STATEMENTS WELCOME HERE! NO MORE EXCUSES!

8 Likes

@waseemsofficial thanks for the hardwork and all what you do, also admins

very slutty, there is always someone wanting to be smarter and harm everyone

I understand, colleague, I will see the posts to learn how to use.

Can I join the private group? Thank you for your time!!!

@waseemsofficial waseemsofficial
I very much thankful for every post you share.
Its my sincere request that can i be part of your private thread!

I’m waiting for your reply !
Love you 3000

Hi Waseem ,
Bhai muje b add kr de xd.

It’s sad to see that people are not following the rules and getting benefits from premium content shared with them free of cost. Big sharing is stopped due to them. Hopefully, we will see more good deeds from you soon enough.

Thanks again for your valuable time and effort for the community.

1 Like

It is really sad lots of people got to misuse this awesome gestures @waseemsofficial was offering here.
I was so amazed by the great work he was doing that I decided to join by providing bins regularly to this thread so we make it a single go-to treasure box.

Due to illness for some days now I have been absent and couldn’t update. But I’m okay now, just came back and noticed to notice this thread is closing. I am ready to keep providing bins but still thinking whether to keep doing it here or moving it. Anyways I will update on the fate when decided.

2 Likes

Great Job @waseemsofficial .Be blessed and Ramadhan Kareem

Thank you @waseemsofficial for all envato elements cookies. You are great Man.

1 Like

I am checking this thread again and again with the hope to be added in a private thread. Waseem sir please add me in your private thread too. I would be grateful. Thank you so much.

please add me in your private thread too.
I would be grateful.
Thank you so much