[EXPIRED] Best Paid Web Hosting Lifetime For Free

:star_struck: this is Epic

3 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

its not working
the same problem as displayed in the picture

4 Likes

Thank you mate it works like a charm! One thing to note is that if you pick the ultimate plan they may ask you to verify. It should still work tho, I received my details in the mail! Tysm @TheSpecialOne, you have such a big heart :smiley:

5 Likes

Can we get a free domain too?

4 Likes

Get one from freenom

4 Likes

.tech , .me, .ninja, and 25 other premium TLDs can be bought for free

3 Likes

Go and get thousands of gmail account from your one gmail account. https://thebot.net/api/gmail/
The messages send to any of these email can be seen from your main gmail account.

6 Likes

How can we do that. Please JUSt a little hint .

4 Likes

Free .me .tech domians

3 Likes

Github Students Developer Pack Benefits.

3 Likes

Ok I will do some search. Do I have to pay for GitHub developer pack ?

4 Likes

No just search this forum. You will get enough details about Github Students Developer Pack.

4 Likes

It asks for a .edu email type thing. I have applied one but still didnā€™t get the last email i.e admission email. And in one email I was told to wait for 72 hrs. Itā€™s been 2 days since registration.

2 Likes

I am not holding this thread about github students. Please consider searching in the forum for further details.

4 Likes

whatā€™s the use of this when you still need to purchase the domain?

3 Likes

This thread is for web hosting only. Not domain. And if this thread is of no use then donā€™t post comments like this. Others find this helpful. Please stop. Youā€™re not asked to say anything bad. And thereā€™s no need to purchase domain. You will get subdomain once you buy a plan. xxx.beget.tech . Also you can search the forum for how to get free domain. Already posted there.

7 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

I agree with you bro.

donā€™t mind the Negatrons, bro @TheSpecialOne.
Just keeep on providing great value to this forum.

5 Likes

Go and register domain on freenom for free

5 Likes