[GET] 2018 Guide & Tutorial (Using Traffic)

Thank you very much

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Great Share Man ! Can you please tell us how to use it ? Thank You again :blush:

1 Like

The extraction part isn’t really the problem tbh.
I would like to know if anyone has followed the steps needed and gained fruitful outcomes.
If you have tried out any one of those tutorials,could you help me out as well?
Either here or PM anything is cool.

2 Likes

Hello, this is how i get advantage of this method. first i make a autopilot system as describe in this method. then i go to the timbler. and see what is trending. then i set up the trends profiles RSS to my web site. and i observe the scenario. I got decent traffic from it. after that i change my RSS feed in every three days accordingly to the trends profiles. hope you will get the idea. if you have any please leave a msg to me. with this testing is so far give me some good results.

2 Likes

I wrote my experience in below. please see it in the comment section.

I am stuck at the plugins part, seems like a premium wordpress account needed

Thank you very much @PreioDarshan and @Astrid

1 Like

This is also the best tutorial… tbh if you can autopilot any website then you are the boss of that website. Because if anyone has anything on trend take it and have it. It will make you some profit.

3 Likes

Yeah autopilot done, adsense did not approve the website.
Do you have a sample?

Wait for some days let your site have atleast 30-40 articles and your site must have a privacy policy page and terms and conditions page to get faster approval in google adsense.

4 Likes

The files and lunks have been moved any help

Hello bro nothing has been removed check the link properly. It is working in my pc.

1 Like

thanks am in now

1 Like

I need help. Could anyone please help me?

i need help as well please reply on pm
you are doing real great work
thank you so much

1 Like

I’m lost on how to use this, can someone help me?

Good share. Thank you!