[GET] 2 TB Cloud Storage Free for 1 Year

I tried on 2 different accounts. My account got updated with 2 TB storage using that code earlier but now they downgraded it to 2 GB only. Worst storage website. To check it tried on another account. Both accounts got same fate. If anyone else got this problem please tell.

1 Like

Unfortunately, it’s expired as of today as well.

But thank you.

1 Like

Mine also mate same fate . #metoo

-Register here: https://internxt.com/?ref=2b5833b4-42fd-4135-85ff-daeeb37c47ab
-Use coupon code “DEALMIRROR”
-Go to https://namso-gen.com/
-Use 5144402200 to generate CC details.
-Enter to Payment screen. Fill up any required info to proceed.
-Enjoy your FREE 1yr 2TB cloud storage!

4 Likes

Other details not mine. I just combine to ease instruction.

Between is this service genuine, like one drive or google drive?

I highly doubt the syncing is working correctly, and you might don’t control your own files on this service drive?

Hope this time they didn’t make it 2 GB again after a day :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

This is defenitely genuine… and legit 2TB

hello. how to generate name and other details that it’s asking for like zip code, city, cvc etc.

1 Like

554350230 use this

2 Likes

For name use anything randomly. For address umm…use anything randomly. Make sure PIN matches city and country that’s all

1 Like

Legit - and works easily. Just signin to the 2TB subscription after the account is created and enter the coupon code on the stripe page. Thank you OP!

Compare uploading data to other drives like one drive and google drive, and you will know the service quality?

It just works like a charm… No problem here

I tried to upload my personal photos but don’t where they went on this drive but it shows the storage is reduced to around 1 gb.

No where I found those photos and it automatically synching photos but not able to show them.

Read / Adjust settings. You can see it bro

For simple files as well, it is taking forever to upload. I don’t know how it works with other people. I tried with two accounts, but it is the same issue.

I highly suspect whether this service is legit?

I don’t have any issues with one drive, and I can upload my coursework.

In settings you don’t see anything other than change password.

They’re brand spanking new… It’s going to take some time. Instead, consider using the Terabox. You receive a free 1TB of storage space when you join up, and their uploading and downloading speeds are reasonable.

Furthermore, if you utilize a torrent client IP, you will have limitless uploading and downloading capabilities. They have also received positive feedback…

Try it out and see how it works.

This is legit i just got my 2 tb about an hour ago thanks for this…