[GET] 2 TB Cloud Storage Free for 1 Year

Internxt has rewarded you with over €100. Claim them now to get 2 TB of storage for free for a whole year

Hello,

We’re going to be really straightforward. We want to thank you for being here since the beginning and wanted to thank you for helping us shape the future of the Internet. Private by default, secure by design, and free as in freedom.

We started Internxt with the vision of creating a better Internet — one that respected you. After years of R&D, we were excited to launch Internxt Drive, a more secure Google Drive alternative, and the first service that helped us get closer to our mission.

As a way to thank you, we are giving you a one-time coupon code worth €107.88, which can be redeemed for any of our plans. Since it’s a one-time code, you can gain maximum benefit by redeeming it by our 2 TB yearly plan for a whole year, worth €107.88. The coupon code is ILOVEFREE. With this code, you’ll be able to get our most expensive plan, for free for a whole year, cancel anytime. Don’t need the 2 TB plan for a whole year for free? That’s also ok, you can redeem your money by any other plan, for one whole billing cycle too.

To redeem it, simply go to [Internxt’s Web or Mobile app], then click into Storage, and choose your desired plan and billing cycle. At checkout, simply enter the coupon code ILOVEFREE to claim your special discount.

Unlike any other cloud storage service, [Internxt Drive]client-side encrypts your data and fragments it, so that only you can access it. It brings all the benefits of the cloud, without compromising your privacy. Our goal is to create the world’s safest & most attractive to use cloud storage service out there. We are currently working on improving the performance of Internxt Drive on Mobile, Web, and Desktop and adding many more functionalities, and are also working on other new, exciting services. [You have 48 hours to redeem the cash. Hurry up!]

Website link: https://internxt.com
Referral Link :slight_smile: : https://internxt.com/?ref=06dd1479-a68a-41de-bf61-edec67ff0129

12 Likes

not free it require Credit card

Coupon confirmed working

@RALPH
Try with these BINs, I was able to get 2TB account

PM me if you have difficulty, I can give you spare 2TB account when I get one

3 Likes

thanks I got it,
Use Live CCN to get it.

I used this one

:white_check_mark: VBV(B3) - LIVE
CC: 5398178626262730|06|2026|858
Result: VBV - Bypassed (authenticate_attempt_successful)
Bank Info: DIAMOND TRUST BANK KENYA, LTD. - 254 20 210988
Card Type: MASTERCARD - DEBIT - PREPAID RELOADABLE

7 Likes

This is working great. Thanks.

1 Like

554350230 works. Thx bro!

2 Likes

Worked Perfectly, Thank you brother. :partying_face:

1 Like

how do i use this?

How Do i use this?

Is remote upload facility available?

@Edgar_Gaya
use bin generator with 554350230 or 5144402200
check bin here

2 Likes

Thanks bro ,got it

Works with this bin. Thank you for the upload and the links

Still Working, thanks. mentioned bins are valid too. but i doubt it will gain customer as it competing against GOOOOOOGLE DRIVE.

coupon expired now any solution now

Yes, i also get “This code has expired.”
Let’s hope a new coupon is found

Hi thank you for sharing this btw! I used your referral may I ask if the referrals work? coz I invite my friends and I accumulated some € however when I claim it? It says that it sent to [email protected] then after that nothing adds to my account. I just wanna know if this is normal? Thank you!

Try this code: IvacyFastestVPN

2 Likes

I know the company, is from Spain and they are doing the stuff via blockchain, so is encrypted and secure (better than GDrive).

Thank you @Romy
Working as of May 15, 2021
2TB Annual Plan - 100% off for a year
IVACYFASTESTVPN