Hello, newbie! If you don’t know about cracking terms (NFA, Leecher, SQLI, Proxies, Dump, Elite, UHQ, etc) or don’t know about general tools, don’t worry!
In this post, you will learn:
Terms (Database, SQLI, Leecher, Dorks, Proxyless, etc)
Basic information (Quality, Account types, etc)
Popular tools (SQLI Dumper, Ez Searcher, etc)
VM & Sandbox (or Sandboxie)
- Softwares for protecting your device, cracking is dangerous since it uses tools that has viruses. So to protect yourself from these unknown tools malware, you uses VM (Virtual machine) where you can create your another window clone or an actual device with specific specs (lower than your actual specs). When you are in VM, you have no risk at all, everything that is happening in VM has nothing to do with your device, even if it dies you will be safe. Sandbox (or Sandboxie) is also similar to Virtual machine, but instead of creating whole clone, it just run your specific program in kind of guest mode, it can’t do anything to your actual device.
RDP (or VPS)
- RDP stands for Remote-desktop control, where you can control some other computer in your device. VPS stands for VIrtual Private Server, VPS is same as RDP but the only difference is RDP can have more than 1 user whereas VPS is only for 1 user and its actually a server not a computer. Doing anything in RDP is basically same as doing anything in VM, it can’t do anything to you.
- A specific word that you are going to use. Using high quality keywords will get you high quality accounts and low quality will get you messy and bad accounts. It can be something like “Netflix, Minecraft, Amazon, Spotify” for grabbing Netflix, minecraft, amazon and spotify accounts. In normal keywords, you will see “Netflix show …, Netflix sign in”.
- A tool that perform a search in some search engine (Google, Bing, AOL, etc) for each keyword to get results from websites. Normally, this tool is used for grabbing accounts through websites like pastebin, throwbin.io, etc.
- A database is where every data is stored, customers’s name, email, password, address, credit card, etc all things are stored there (data depends on website and is always different, if its shopping website, it has credit cards and for gaming, just username, email and password.)
- SQL stands for structured query language, and I stands for injection. Structured query language injection, is a method to mess with a website’s database. If you are successful, you can get website’s database and customers data.
- Dorks or advanced version of keywords, to find websites with advanced query options where we can use SQLI to get website’s database.
- Keywordtool.io: Get popular keywords.
- Slayer Leecher: Leecher that scrapes accounts from google, bing, pastebin, etc. It uses normal keywords + this tool can get you banned from pastebin and google.
- Ez Searcher: Uses dorks and searches for websites links.
- Site Hunter: find websites where you can use SQLI, filters out normal and injectable websites.
- SQLI Dumper: Dump or get databases from websites using SQLI
- Passwords which are hashed means changed from simple 123 to difficult 202cb962ac59075b964b07152d234b70 (hased form). Now, all hashed passwords uses some kind of algorithm to generate hash and its different for all, some are too easy to bypass and some are too hard. You can eiter use something called brute-force tool or decrypter tool, the decrypter tool which takes hashed password and change them into normal 123 form and brute-force tool try to find if hashed password was leaked before and there is already decrypted form online, it tries to match each online hash with password hash until it finds the corrent hash.
Ranking is from lowest to highest.
- [Tier IV] Mix (Quality is random, it can be good or bad.)
- [Tier III] HQ (High quality, surpassing normal and mix quality)
- [Tier II] UHQ (Ultra high quality, worthier than HQ quality)
- [Tier I] Private (Its private, no one knows about it except host, its not leaked or shared anywhere except to you)
- [Tier ?] ++ (Far greater, e.g. UHQ++, 2x Greater than UHQ. Most UHQ combolists on nulled are actually HQ or Mix)
- [Tier IV] Free Proxy (lazy type of proxy, this type of proxy will die soon, it does not matter if its Transparent or Elite since its public and people will start abusing it)
- [Tier III] Transparent (Worst type of proxy, switches actual IP location to somewhere and shows proxy IP but website can still get your IP through request data)
- [Tier II] Annoymous (Normal type of proxy, website don’t know your actual IP but knows that you are using a proxy)
- [Tier I] Elite (High type of proxy, website don’t know your actual IP and that you are using a proxy)
- [Tier VI] Bad (Its a invalid account, it does not exists or something is wrong e.g. email, password, username, etc is invalid)
- [Tier V] Good, Hit (Its a valid account, you don’t know anything about it or in other words, capture-less e.g. unknown if its NFA, SFA, MFA, etc or what its name, id, rank, etc is)
- [Tier IV] NFA (Non full access, you can just use it, you can’t customize anything. You will get this type of account very cheap)
- [Tier III] SFA (Semi full access, you can use and change some stuff of it but not all e.g. email. You will get this type of account at cheap price)
- [Tier II] FA, MFA (Full access, Mail full access, you have full access over email and whole account settings. This account price is slightly lower than actual official price)
- [Tier I] UFA (Unmigrated full access, its not migrated to latest yet, you have full access to account & its extremely rare. This account price is unknown but normally, its higher than FA account price)
Credit to THEPANDAXD