FTU has pulled the plug and shut down permanently, Farewell! đŸ‘©â€đŸŽ“

Is this a big prank? :confused: -_-

2 Likes

Sad news :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you FTU Team.
What you all have provided has been an immense help for me in my further development.
I really appreciate the work you all did.
I also wish you all success in further life and work.

I am heart broken by this, PLEASE IT IS TRUE!

1 Like

Team FTU, it is very sad to see you go. :persevere:
You had provided invaluable help to everyone.
Best Wishes Team FTU. :wave:

“Education is simply the soul of a society as it passes from one generation to another.”
G.K. Chesterton

4 Likes

why didnt you guys told us about finance?

4 Likes

this is very sad to listen, you’ve helped alot & provide many tutorials for free which a common man i think will never purchase.
sam are you with us ? you should never go from us OK.
Thanks.
(Sorry for poor english)

FTU was the best for me and for others, i dont know why it ends like that, we never knew about any donation we could do for keeping this website on
 its really sad

sad news :sob: :sob: one of my favourite websites thank you team FTU for all things u do it for us and for the Free Education <3

Sad when reading this, but when there is a meeting-one day there will be parting. Thanks to FTU for the support. I have followed you untill now.

1 Like

thanks for everything it was a short time but I learned a lot
if you don’t lose too much you could say if you have another site with the same functions as you
sorry english

Thanks chief for everything. It is, it’s painful.

1 Like

Thank You! RIP FTU

It’s painful to see this community shutdown
This will leave a hole in my life

Thank for hard works FTU. Thank for FREE Education. Thank for everythings.
I LOVE YOU 3000 FTU!

1 Like

Goodbye guys and thanks for all your efforts. You guys helped a lot of people through this platform and i can’t thank you enough for that.
Best of luck.

Thanks for all the hard work in building this community. IMHO you, Team-FTU, have made a BIG impression on the learning community. People don’t just need course material and slickly made videos etc. but what they need most is a sense of community and Team-FTU built up one fantastic community. Thanks for all the love.

thanks sam
you cleared one biggest doubt

1 Like

@SaM
This is sad news. From yesterday evening am trying to view FTU website it was down, I thought some server issue. But today you are giving severe news.

You are great sam. Thank you for everything. I’ve learnt a lot form your contribution than in my Enginnering college.

Love form India. :heart:

3 Likes

Farewell Old Friend :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

Since we have used this website for our purpose it’s our responsibility for its survival also.we can contribute from our side also by making donation.
I request you to make a donation link.

1 Like