FTU has pulled the plug and shut down permanently, Farewell! 👩‍🎓

Team-FTU, wrote: We “Team-FTU” Behind FreeTutorials.us shutting down our project “Free Education For Everyone”, permanently!

Saying goodbye is the most painful way of solving a problem, we know that, but without financial support it was not possible for us fellow colleagues to continue this “BIG” Free Education based community journey for this long. We hope someone will carry on with this kinda motto in the near future to fill the gap of Free Education For Everyone, whenever it’s needed!

• As to pay the due invoices of the FTU’s past 13 months survival. We didn’t came together as a team, but to achieve a common goal, we sold our all FreeTutorials domains to 1Hack Team, as these guys seems to know their stuff very well, they took our domains and said they’ll try to continue the same “Free Education For Everyone” motto legally UNDER “Together WE Learn!”

FTU been an inspiration to all of us, and we’ve enjoyed working on this project as well.
Wishing every FTUER much joy & happiness as you begin a new chapter in your life.
Farewell, Team-FTU!
:woman_student:

NOTE: We permanently erased all data and also there will be no release group or any upcoming releases from “Team-FTU”!
Stay away from fake FTU websites and clones.

68 Likes

Indeed it’s painful to say goodbye, But its time for FTU to have peace! They have done their job by setting an example. Now its time for 1Hack to continue the same motto. I have full faith in their abilities and actually, they’re already providing us free education under the Together WE Learn slogan.

21 Likes

Thanks for contribution #love_3k

2 Likes

Lost My Life!
You should Inform Us before Taking Such Action Like this!
It’s not easy Erased! I’d be hoping We’ll get again!

4 Likes

Thanks for all the free stuff which has helped millions. FTU will indeed be missed :cry: :cry:

6 Likes

Plz say that its a prank . NO man NO . PLease dont go like that .

5 Likes

thank you very much :disappointed:

3 Likes

Sam bro … Do something . Dont go like that …

6 Likes

Thank you very much for all ur support and help to this day.I Known u all worked very hard to give free education to all.
U Worked for better cause.
I HOPE IT PAYS U BACK.
Thanks.Best Wishes to u and ur team.

1 Like

Team FTU I appreciate for all the things you have done so far for me and all of us. May you people live long and strong with all blessings from all of us.
Thanks thanks thanks and lots of thanks again for all the things.

Stay healthy and wise :slight_smile:

Iam very poor in English. Is onehack is stopping?.what? They mean

it’s painful and always will be.

Oh hell no way, It’s about FTU not 1Hack.

7 Likes

so sad, but time to to say goodbye, tks u very much FTU

1 Like

Sam I hope you will stay with us. :frowning:

4 Likes

thanks man,i am from iran, as you know i cant buy any courses,and you help me alot, i wish the best for you

1 Like

Till the end mate, I ain’t going anywhere, you had me and you always have me here among my team. :blush:

34 Likes

Oh sorry iam bad in English

2 Likes

Thanks Sam we appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sad To Hear That FTU Is Shut Down Permanently. I Don’t Know What’s The Reason But I Wish You Guys Success In Future And Would Like To Thank You For All You Have Done For Us.

2 Likes