FREE Virtual Credit Card

1. Go to Google Play or App store and download the iCard app. Open the registration page.

2. Choose a phone number. If you don’t want to fund them use a free SMS receiver like TextNow.

1 number - 1 account. The more unpopular the texting service is, the higher the success rate with this method.

1. I know that for creating multiple cards and accounts is not easy when creating real mails. Go to dispostable.com for immediate receiving OR just create a gmail account with the phone you’ve just used

2. Type your names

And…here you go! You get 2 free VCCs - 1 mastercard and 1 visa. If you want more, you will need to verify your acc and pay 1 euro for each card (which is better than $10 which is the common price). However, you can still fund them easily - just use your real debit or credit card.

To make more cards for free, simply repeat steps 1-3

10 Likes

Possible to add on Google AdWords?

2 Likes

can you share app link please?

3 Likes

I think he is talking about this APP

4 Likes

It only allows European numbers for registration and there are no free virtual numbers for European countries

1 Like

This app is incompatible with all of your devices.

1 Like

Apk here - https://storage.bhs.cloud.ovh.net/v1/AUTH_8af092a6ab394b5babc13c31232c97e2/arb-7/eu.mobile.icard_2020-02-07.apk?temp_url_sig=6c78f5f72d7d7df9a44cf9f812f89ea94153f219&temp_url_expires=1582400090

1 Like

401 Unauthorized: Temp URL invalid

1 Like

Thank you, this is what I was looking for! :slight_smile: