Free Stuff Offered by Top Companies During Covid-19

Hello 1Hack Community.

It is my first post here, so I thought I should do some research and participate.

Back to MY POST.

Here are a few top companies with free stuff.

1.Adobe: they are giving a free 90-Day Trial of Creative Cloud Apps (Adobe Connect Learning, Meeting & Webinar) to higher education and K-12 institution educators.
Steps log-in with an email, fill out the form and select your desired trial. Free 90-Day Access

2.MeeroDrop: this website is offering free large-file transfers to ease remote working. No account needed, and all files created between now and June 2020 will be kept active for three months. MeeroDrop

3.LoomPro: is free for education. If you’re a teacher or a student at a K-12 school, university, or educational institution using Loom for classroom work, you can use Loom Pro for free, forever
Steps Use your .edu (if you don’t know how to get EDU mail use search browser with the keyword of Edu mail) mails to sign-up and wait for them to verify your Student email. After signing up, you straightly get a 1-month Pro for free, and if your ID gets verified, your status will change to education.
Note: I am waiting for them to verify my mail too. If status changes, I’ll update this post.
5.Jamm: An audio-visual communication tool is offering four months of free access. You can quickly record videos or do a live call with your team. It also integrates with Slack. Jamm

If you think this was helpful, please hit like.

24 Likes

Thanks for sharing mate, Linkedin has been wiped because It was shared already!

24 Premium Courses Being Offered For Free Amidst Covid-19

2 Likes

Thanks Boss for the support. I will try my best to search well next time before I post.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing mate.:slight_smile: @Syed_Fazal_Hassan

1 Like