Free rdp for 1 year | fully working

1. Go to https://aws.amazon.com/free/
  2. Click on create a Free Account
  3. You will be redirected to a page which prompts you to create/login. Create a user/password (You can put your real name or fake one, dosen’t really matter)
  4. Once redirected, Click on Personal account instead of Professional.
  5. Fill up the details on it and create your account :grinning:
  6. Next page will prompt you for your credit card/debit card details – I will provide you a link where you can get a free one
  7. www.revolut.com/ – Create your account. You are required to submit your legit documents, but just submit it
  8. Once you’re done, Proceed to your mobile number page, If you wish to use your own phone number or spoofed one, You could.
  9. You can get a spoofed number at TextNow or any other service.
  10. YOU’RE FINALLY DONE FOR THE 1ST PART :DD
  11. Choose your support plan – “Free plan”
  12. Just fill up everything that they asked/prompts you too.
  13. Once you’re done, Click on My account – AWS Console Management
  14. You’ll be prompt to sign in, Sign in with the account you created. “Root User”
  15. On the top left, Press on Services – EC2 – Check on Windows server 2016
  16. Choose Instance type – General (Free type) – Click on Launch
  17. Create a new key pair , Key pair name (Anything you will like) – Download key pair – Launch instance
  18. You’ll be redirected to a page which states Launch Status, Click on View instance
  19. You’ll be redirected to a page again which would be your EC2 | Console
  20. (wait 5 mins) for amazon to create your account(VPS/RDP)
  21. Once your Instance State is running, Right click on it and choose “Get windows Password”
  22. Choose file – Choose the file which you’ve downloaded on step #17, Decypt Password
  23. It’ll show you your Publics DNS, Username and Password. COPY IT DOWN, Close it once you’re done
  24. Right click on the “Runnning status again”, Click Connect – Click on “Download Remote Desktop File”
  25. A file will be downloaded, Run the file and login with your login credentials and you’re done :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your time & sorry for the long tutorials but it will only use 10mins of your time when doing so. Wish to be very detailed so you guys wont be stuck halfway through the process.

Via the Revolut method, You can generate unlimited VCC as well.
Leave a like :innocent: :+1:

11 Likes

Very nice, good vcc alternative

1 Like

app is not available in India.

1 Like

use boon app

2 Likes

I don’t have documents what should I do?

1 Like

just try some bins from this website

2 Likes

Working perfectly!
Thanx

1 Like

Can you help me with it?

1 Like

Looking around for like 1 houre but nothing… Need help on this one

1 Like

That’s awesome. Please share

1 Like

try these. do not complain if it does not work worth a try

1 Like

Unrelated Qn : Revolut VCCs work on Netflix trials? Tried?

1 Like

like mining on AWS homie sorry if it’s too uncomfortable.

1 Like

Amazon don’t accept cc cards! they are smart! they now check cards by charging 1 Dollar as Charging fee! which they use to confirm whether the card had money or not! they call it authorization charges! AWS Bin method are busted!

3 Likes

@Techtanic What’s new? the below one far better. Anyway, I’m sure you will follow on from now on.

2 Likes

finally smart answer , I wish they handle your reply :wave:

1 Like