[FREE] IIT JEE MAINS & ADVANCED-Phy-Chem-Maths--Kota Lectures

Bro JH Sir inorganic chemistry is showing some files as “undecrypted” and thus is preventing me from watching/downloading it.Please fix the issue And btw tnx for these amazing posts :+1: :+1: :+1:

I looked into it, i cant find anything undecrypted, can u post a snapshot of any one file which is not downloading, 'cause i just downloaded JH Sir both Physical and Inorg. parts Yesterday from these links.
Anyway thanks for letting me know the issue, if i find any problem, i will solve it.

how to transfer these files to google drive without downloading ?

Here. Perhaps try to sign in with a different account and u will probably encounter the same.

Use Multicloud

Sorry now i see it , i Resolved the problem, plz Check it now, if u still have any other problem, lemme know :grin:

NJ Sir organic lectures are incomplete.

Bro, if u have any problem, describe your problem fully, dont just say something without proof or explaination…keep that in mind before commenting. :angry:
Tell me what is missing, from which link is missing, as there are two links for NJ sir , post which file is missing.

Both lectures old and new are missing as there is about 30 gb of chem lectures by ps sir just like others , also some chapters like phenols, ethers, etc are mssing. When one goes thru each video, he shall understand. Also at every last lecture, sir tells at start that this is last lecture of the topic, so it is obvious.

What is this supposed to mean bro,

These are available either in the old or in the new folder,

I just gave you guys these links, i didn’t watch all of the videos , TBH i have watched many lectures from , NV sir, NM sir, GB sir, and DT sir,

After reading it I watched some of NJ sir lectures, and in some of the last lectures, he says, that there will be another/next lecture.
NOW PAY ATTENTION, the order in which the lectures appear might be wrong cause I saw isomerism Folder, second last lec. was the last one, so keep that in mind.
And if u still think something is missing, I can’t do anything about it as I didn’t record them, I just organised and made folders and Presented them here, SO if anything seems to be missing Go on the internet, there are plenty of free lectures and content to gain knowledge. PEACE OUT.

3 Likes

This is quality content. Thanks for your hard work.:heart:

1 Like

Added 9 new LINKS Containing 4 Rapid revision Complete courses, Two class 12 complete topics, 1 Nkc Sir Complete Physics Course and 1 Nkc sir Course from another year Complete In two parts.
Updated All The links into latest format released by Mega.nz
Share them to as many students as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:
Update Date - 22/04/2020

About the short names, its common in Kota, Rajasthan. Teachers aren’t teachers out there. They are looked upon as rockstars.

1 Like

they should be getting paid really well… right?

1 Like

Is there any GATE courses like this ?
Thanks in advance <3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In my time MC sir got around 100K USD per annum. Leaked info by another rival teacher :laughing:

3 Likes

Exactly my frnd :star_struck:

1 Like

not as good as they should be. (as Many people and teachers say)

He deserved

2 Likes

LOL … @DevilDuck, Good job… keep it up. i forget that there are kids who visit this forum.

1 Like