FREE DOMAIN FOR 1 YEAR | .com/.net/.org | YAHOO SMALL BUSINESS

A small tutorial to show how can you claim your free domain without be able to pay a single penny out of your pocket for the 1st year.

Well, Before you mark this as Duplicate Thread, Let me explain:

Claim A domain from

LINK TO THE WEBSITE- https://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/businessmaker/payitforward

Note: Card or Paypal is required for identity confirmation.

Also, a guide to change your nameservers to change your hosting is included in the video!
So keep watching…

BUT WAIT!

I recently Find out you can claim Unlimited domains as long as you have Plenty of Emails and 1 Paypal with a VISA or MASTERCARD in it. NO balance Requires even 1 Cent. (Even if international Transactions are disabled in your card, it doesn’t matter as long as its a Master or a Visa Card, Kudos to my Indian Friends)

Procedure:
Step 1: Go to the above link and Enter the Details and pay via Paypal. Now clam your domain and so on.

Follow the first 2 min of the video if you have any doubts in the payment procedure, the rest of the video is crap.
NOW TO CLAIM ANOTHER DOMAIN WITH THE SAME PAYPAL:

Step 2 (Optional): Change your Paypal Email And your IP (Use a different device if you can).
I was able to redeem 3 domains with the same Paypal and the Same IP and the Same Device after that it was giving me an error.

Step 3: Now clear the cache and cookies( Better use Private Mode), Go to the same above link and go to payment but remember to use a different Email than the previous Account.

Step 4: Congrats The payment will be done just like Before.

(Just So You Know I redeemed like 6 Domains with this trick)
They might fix this glitch in the future!

Step 5: Give this thread a LIKE!

This offer is valid till this Year’s end ( Finally something Good happening in 2020)

And please don’t DM me to do it for you.

ENJOY!

Credit: BlakenFist, Mazin4501

10 Likes

it requires US phone number? before it was not needed. now they ask for non-voip us number. i tried 3 days before.
please clarify to do it

2 Likes

yes, now they ask us verified number and don’t accept textnow, 2ndline or similar numbers.

1 Like

Doesnt work anymore unless you have a non voip no or a BIN

Well I just did this! I don’t know about other countries, but it works in America!

Thank you for sharing!

That’s because you might have used phone no. US. Voip numbers not allowed. Other than its working method with valid us phone number.

it’s Worked! Thansk for sharing bro!

LOL. You literally copied my Post from Babiato . org!

BTW for those who are in need of a domain… You can get a cheap OTP service for $0.5
Here- (http://smspva.com/)
Select the option for Yahoo OTP
And again I am the OG

4 Likes

Yes I know it’s because I have an American number, but I wanted people to know it is a working method. It’s just that it only works in America sadly. Sorry to the international users.

1 Like

after the first year, do they automatically start charging your credit card?