Free 5TB Seedbox with Google

Hi everyone, I have been on ftu for a few months, but it’s only a few days ago that I registered my account.
Before anything, I want to thank everyone here. What I have learned here has drastically changed my life. Thanks a lot.

Enough talking. Let’s start
It’s a quite simple trick. We’ll use two google services: Google drive and Google collaboratory.
You probably already know google drive, so let’s me introduce google collaboratory. It’s a free deep learning platform hosted by google. It’s a great service for a deep learning learner but it is not what we are interested in.
Google colab freely give you a VPS with 300gb of hard drive and a 10GBPS speed that you can directly connect to your google drive.

Here are the Steps
1. First follow this tutorial by SaM to get a 5Tb google drive:https://onehack.us/t/hq-edu-email-free-unlimited-fast-no-phone-or-cc/

2. Next, go here Colab notebook
Scroll and click on open in colab to open the script in your colab notebook .

1. When colab open make sure you are using your account with 5tb and goto File > Save a copy in Drive(a new tab opens with the copy of this notebook).

4. In the new tab, click on connexion in the right corner(“connecter” for me)

Wait a few seconds and you should see something like this

5. Now it’s time to link your buffed google drive. Click on the first link in the code (https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?client_id=xxxxxxxx).

Click on your account, authorize google drive file stream and copy the code that appears after that.

6. Go back to your colab notebook and click on the blank arrow near"from google.colab import drive" to run the code

The script will run and you will be asked to enter the authorization code
Paste the code you got at the step 5 and hit enter. You should see “Mounted at /content/drive” a few seconds later

7. Now you need to install the libtorrent library. Just click on the arrow near to “!apt install python3-libtorrent” and let the script run.

8. Now the last step, go to the last code block and change the link

and click on the arrow near “import libtorrent as lt” to run the code.
If you have followed all the steps above, the download of the torrent should start.
At the end, you will find your downloaded files in your google drive in the folder named"Torrent"

It’s all, it can seem a bit long but when you get used to it’s really easy

Notes:
-You cannot run a download for more than 12h (Your colab instance is automatically renewed every 12h)
-You must not close the tab until the end of the download. If you close the tab your download will continue for 90mn and stop.
-By default your colab instance has a 48gb hard drive. To increase it go to “Runtime” > “Change runtime type” and change none to gpu. You will get a 358gb hard drive. If you do that you will have to retake steps 5-8 (Sorry:sweat_smile:)
-To download another file, just change the link in last code block and rerun the script

It’s my first tutorial and I hope it will be helpful to everyone.:grin:

76 Likes

hey I know its a good way but ll request or say everyone not to abuse colab , as they are providing free gpu for all the mechinelearning models where for the same thing you need to pay huge ammount of charge to other service

17 Likes

+1 , I totally agree with this comment , they provide free GPU where others costs a lot , so if people keeps abusing this, then it will hurt the people who are using these services for education purpose , so please remove this tutorial.

7 Likes

Hello, Thanks for the tutorial. I followed all the steps and even downloading started and finished. But there’s no Torrent folder inside my GDrive.

1 Like

TY man this trick is awesome

1 Like

Check that you are using the right account.

1 Like

I can’t remove this tutorial. You should ask to SaM.

2 Likes

No need for Trashing. I could be Trash it before Approving but this guide still handy, if anyone has not satisfied no need to panic, just move on what else you need, pushing the other discussions here not required. Thanks!

4 Likes

what will be the save path for gpu??
‘save_path’: ‘/content/drive/My Drive/Torrent/’ it is ok for none
when i choose gpu the file are seeded but not saved in previous Torrent folder.

1 Like

The save path is the same for gpu

1 Like

So, Why it is not saving in Torrent folder After sucessfully seeding??

1 Like

Have you mounted the right google drive?
Have you reconnected your notebook after changing the runtime?
Are you sure that the file has really been downloaded?
If it is a big file, wait a bit. It must be uploaded from your colab notebook to your gdrive.

1 Like

All are right
connected to edu drive
mounted
installing libtorrent package
putting magnet
seeing result"Post Malone - Hollywood’s Bleeding (2019) Mp3 (320kbps) [Hunter] COMPLETE
Elapsed Time: 0 min : 22 sec"
file size under 300 mb

This problem is not occured when none is selected

1 Like

If everything is right, I don’t know where the problem could come from.

1 Like

yes please, its free service don’t exploit it

1 Like

Please don’t exploit if things don’t work for you. It works like very well! I just tried it. If something doesn’t work make sure that you haven’t done something wrong from your side. Please no more off topic.

Follow the steps. Things will work out for sure.
Thank you!

4 Likes

It works for me. The file will display in the drive after some time. Thanks OP

1 Like

Nice fucking share wawww < thank you man < it is time to stop buying premiumize, zevera account

2 Likes

may I know how can I seed the torrent after download it ? for ratio in private tracker

2 Likes

Yeah thanks,
i cannot also figure it out why that happened…
but after deleting notebook and reapplying above process it it running like a charm

2 Likes