Free 20GB Cloud Storage (also with Cheap Lifetime Plan **LIMITED** )

Hey there. Cloudoza already provides everything Mediafire has (except Remote Upload which will be added in the near future). :smiling_face: Email us if you have any inquiries.

Yesterday I created my account I got 100 GB and now I login I got 20 gb :frowning_face:
but its Okay

Can you guys move my data from Mediafire to your cloud if I get your pro subscription?

We might be able to work out something. Kindly send us an email ([email protected]) with more information. (How many data you have on Mediafire, etc)

Hi Dear,

yesterday I created account on cloudoza at that time it was showing 100GB storage, but today when I login it was showing only 20GB storage, can you please tell me the reason for this.

There is an announcement section where we post about all the changes/maintenance of Cloudoza. Kindly check it.

1 Like

Where is the annoucement section?
I am not able to find it.
Can you paste the content here?

At the top after search you can see the announcement

Title has been changed, from 100 to 20. Requested by OP @Cloudoza via PM.

100GB Offer has been expired.

4 Likes

I’ve got 100gb yesterday and now 20gb…what happens?

We offer free uninterrupted 20gb storage for everyone. No bandwidth limitations & bullshit.

Grab your space today!

1 Like

Based on this report more risk on privacy we feel;)

If you still depends on this kind of sites, I am sorry. However, after all its your call whether you will go ahead or not. :slight_smile: Feel free to email us if anything.

1 Like

@SaM Something’s fishy bro , 2 persons found something wrong and posted about it here , he might be here to steal people’s data or for some other thing as data is the new oil today , for the safety purpose of all members in this group , please remove this thread

And thanks to @d_2048 and @Dontguessme for pointing out

And what exatcly did they find wrong? Did you even check the link that guy posted? And why it was showing ‘suspicious’?

Do your research before you say something. Thank you.

1 Like

Note to @SaM regarding the previous message from @Mr.Lazy_Man

There’s nothing fishy whatsoever - I’ve become a registered user of Cloudoza and have no problems, on the contrary, I’ve been waiting for such a cloud storage solution for years and it’s finally here!

And @Cloudoza is really prompt in replies and provides great customer support, as opposed to others like Degoo and such that are definitely fishy.

By the way, thank you for everything so far, @Cloudoza :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What can I say, tried yesterday and site was down. Today I got the same. I never got an email announcing any temporary issue.
Make you think.

Whoopsie-daisy :grimacing: I guess it’s time for us all to change our passwords if any of you reused your existing passwords :sweat_smile: Phew, glad I haven’t uploaded anything important!

But hopefully it’s temporary and they’re fixing bugs (they had some serious big usability bugs), although such downtime is a critical reliability problem.

On a different note, maybe the whole Coronavirus problem made them close shop :wink: