Free 20GB Cloud Storage (also with Cheap Lifetime Plan **LIMITED** )

logo

What is Cloudoza?
Cloudoza is your secure cloud storage space (your online storage space), where you can store, access, share and backup all of your data. Besides being able to store any kind of file of any size, you also will be able to share your uploaded files with your family or friends. You can also add an expiring time for your shareable links making it expire after a specific time.

What types of files can I upload to my drive?
You can upload any file type to your account. If you have enough space on your account you may store and share any file type and size.

What kind of transfer speeds can I expect?
Cloudoza does not limit its users with transfer speeds. You’ll be able to utilize full transfer speeds provided by your Internet Service Provider.

Who can I share my files with?
Cloudoza puts you in full control of your data. You can share files and folders with anyone. Sharing is easy and secure. Others will only be able to see what’s shared with them, while the rest of your data stays private.

Features: ​

• Cloudoza allows you to store files up to 50 GB at the moment​ (free plan)
  • Maximum file upload size is 300 MB​ (free plan)
  • It offers the professional an ad-free experience​
  • It allows you to specify access control​
  • Live streaming of audio/video and built-in office-files-viewer​

PAID PLAN
We also have an on-going killer deal for 1H users. What if you reserve 10TB of space just for $25/year? Purchase our paid plan and have hell more features with 24/7 support.

CLICK HERE TO UPGRADE

Questions?
Check our Knowledgebase or contact us through our live chat, email ([email protected]). We are more than happy to help you.

PRO PLAN GIVEAWAY
This is going to be ONLY for 1H users. We are selecting 3 random users to have our PRO PLAN for absolutely free who will review us on Trustpilot. Simply let us know your name in TrustPilot after reviewing.

20 Likes

some strange things. ))

Domain Name  CLOUDOZA.ME
Registry Domain ID  D425500000225592117-AGRS
Registrar WHOIS Server 
Registrar URL 
Updated Date  2020-02-09T01:45:18Z
Creation Date  2019-07-30T01:19:16Z
-->>Registry Expiry Date  2020-07-30T01:19:16Z**
Registrar Registration Expiration Date 
Registrar  Porkbun LLC
Registrar IANA ID  1861
Registrar Abuse Contact Email 
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone 
Reseller 
Domain Status  clientDeleteProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientDeleteProhibited
-->>Domain Status  clientTransferProhibited 
 https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registrant Organization  Private by Design, LLC
Registrant State/Province  NC
Registrant Country  US
2 Likes

something I find shady too!

1 Like

Feel free to email us if anything!

1 Like

Thanks Man. Its working fine.

3 Likes

What you mean? :eyes:

2 Likes

We have contacted our registrar about making these information public. Apparently In order to comply with new regulations and laws, as of May 23, 2018, domains already registered at Porkbun that had WHOIS Privacy turned on were automatically redacted in Porkbun WHOIS.

1 Like

shared a .txt file editable and downloable; appears like this, but i can download it perfectly.

1 Like

It would be good if you added your physical address, contact us page is not written(url not present) and account deletion option.

made a review in trustpilot, will use this today and update it properly.

3 Likes

Hi Lisious, we have done some changes on the homepage (fixed contact page too). Let us know if you have any more questions/suggestions :slight_smile:

PS: Please refuse using temporary email addresses when registering. Accounts with temporary emails will be deleted without any notice.

Hello,

Could we use expandrive (or others softwares) with Cloudoza, please?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards,
Nicolas

I’ve not used disposable email. Would appreciate account deletion option

Unfortunately not at the moment.

It was a message for everyone. You can email us and request full account deletion for now.

Thanks for your quick reply

Nicolas

Supports URL uploads??

Got only 20GB as Feb 17, but states to no upload file size cap.
Hope it will last. Still good for me.

2 Likes

Remote upload will be added in the near future. Its in our roadmap.

1 Like

Dont forget to check our super cheap paid plan which cost around $2.08/mo (or $25/year) if you are looking for more space.

Got 20GB on free account.
Well I would take the upgraded account if they can compare their services with Mediafire. Until then let me try free version.

2 Likes