Fixing Failed Refunds | Method

There are several reasons why your refund failed.

There are an infinite number of reasons why you’re your refund failed. I’ll explain the most common instances I have run into and how to fix them.

Failure #1 Stupid refunders
Okay, so there are stupid refunders and stupid methods that have been used. Each order is completely different so it’s best not to read an ebook and think you’re a master of refunding in the next day. So many wannabe refunders read a stupid ebook and think they are a refunding god the next few hours after a few simple refunds. Some inexperienced refunders won’t know that you can’t use the same story with each order. Each customer lives in a different location so you have to adapt your story to the customer. Don’t be the type of refunder using the same bullshit story saying my box hasn’t arrived at my house and I checked my yard when your customer lives in an apartment complex or townhouse.
Other stupid refunders also think they can do every single refund. EVERY refund is not always possible. One refunder tried to refund a thousand-pound car engine. There is no way to refund something of that weight. No one is going to not notice the engine missing from the box and who has the strength to pick an item that weighs a thousand pounds off your porch?
The only way to fix this is by hiring someone worth the money. This is the money your investing with. Why would you pay someone inexperienced regardless of how cheap they are??? YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR. Either learn how to refund yourself or pay someone more experienced.

Failure 2 Outdated methods
There are many outdated methods that people still try to use to this day. Methods like there was blood on my t-shirt. Other methods like the most common battery explosion or leaking battery acid. These are all outdated and old methods. Most companies have adapted and will still require the product back to execute the se or refund. So, making an excuse that the carrier would not accept packages with issues described as above will not work anymore. Carriers themselves are hip to the methods and have updated their procedures to snoop out scammers and kill methods with their new procedures.
Keep creating new methods, do not rely on old methods thinking they will work all the time. Companies adapt and learn and so do you. So keep testing new methods and get creative!

Failure #3 Wrong method
So many people and noob refunders make this simple mistake every day. There will be refunders who will get a tiny apple watch that wasn’t signed for and try to empty box it like an idiot or say something else came in the package and fuck up the refund instead of knowing too easily Just DNA the non-signed apple watch. The same story when it comes to a monitor there was a refunder who empty boxed a signed computer monitor. Instead of fighting the signature on the delivery he fucked the order up and said that he received blocks in the box instead of the computer monitor. Simple mistakes like this are commonly used when they shouldn’t.

When it comes to using DNA you should also know how to formulate your story so it sounds right. You don’t want to receive a package and the contents are different than what you refunding or you don’t know the items in the customer’s cart. Also, the stories that you make up when explaining to the rep should always be tailored to the customer’s surroundings and how packages are received at their residence. You don’t want to have a package received by a neighbor and you’re arguing with the rep telling them that you are missing items from packages, 9/10 they will make you deal with it with the neighbor. That could lead to a failed refund.

ALWAYS REMEMBER ONCE YOU BOX/ EMPTY BOX AN ORDER THERE IS NO CHANGING THE METHOD, AN EMPTY BOX IS A IRREVERSIBLE METHOD.

Now the part of fixing failed methods like this is simple. All you need to do is find out what the refunder told the rep. What happens if you don’t know what was said? Simple fix! Contact the rep and ask them what was discussed on this order, you have short term memory loss and forget what was explained, and wanted to know if the rep could explain what is going on with the order so you can get caught up with the info and either change the method or fight through with the current method.

Failure #4 Boxing orders
Boxing orders are possible but do come with a lot of risks. You can refund large amounts using PayPal and box the items by complaining that something else came in the box resembling the same weight as the refunded items. There are also other methods of using dry ice when companies ask for packages back. You can use dry ice to weigh the items that you are refunding and when the package arrives at the company the dry ice will have evaporated and left no trace. This method should be used on orders for electronics or when your se’ing an electronic device.

Failure #5 Inconsistent methods
Make sure you check your form or your delivery tracking information. You don’t want to fake sign with a different name and your package says it was signed by you. It could f–k your story up when you tell the rep. No matter if you fake signed or whatever you did, even if you signed with a straight line. If the tracking information shows your name as signed you have to detest your signature on the order. I’ve seen people fail from saying a man named john signed for it, and it says Eric signed for it. So, make sure all the info you tell the rep is accurate.

Happy learning!

2 Likes