Guideline Fix DATA Mount Issue in TWRP on Samsung Galaxy 8/S8/Note 8/Note 9 using MaGisk: We know already Samsung Galaxy S9 launched just a few months ago it is becoming capturing the market due to TWRP. yes TWRP already officially released supportive custom recovery for the Galaxy S9. Samsung Galaxy S9 / Samsung Note 8 both are equipped Snapdragon Models with latest Android 8.0 updates for the flagship devices. The method is released By dr.ketan who is the most senior member on XDA-Developers. Who observed as many users were facing the issue because of data mount issue on TWRP on Android 8.0 OREO. Now He provides the solution Fixed temporary.
moreover, using both versions Of Magisk, For SuperSU he provided the simple and easy method to fix the issue in your smartphone easily. Download file according to root method you are using
1: For Magisk
2. For SuperSU
- Flash downloaded the file from recovery – Ignore if any message with red colour
- regarding data mount while flashing
- – Reboot to the system (This step is Must)
- – Done!
- Now again you can reboot to recovery to check for data mount fix.
- This can be used with any working TWRP for N8/any kernel stock/custom
Fix DATA Mount Issue in TWRP on Samsung Galaxy 8/Note 8 using MaGisk
So, we are providing you with two different methods to fix data mount issue using TWRP MAgisk & SuperSU both method are simple to operate so let’s have a look below.
Requirement: for this procedure Install Both Files in ROOT
Fix DATA mount ISSUE Using Magisk OR SuperSU
- First of all, you need to download the Zip File & save it to the root directory in your Samsung Galaxy S8/note 8.
- Simply Turn off, your Galaxy S8/Note 9 Reboot into TWRP custom Recovery Mode “ By Holding Power Button With Volume down Key together “.
- then, Simple press Install button, head over the downloaded file Swipe To install & wait a bit for procedure complete.
- Now, Simple REBOOT Your Devices for fully loaded.
- Once the device reboots, you can head back to the TWRP custom recovery menu to check and confirm that the Data Mount feature is working.