[Feedback] THANKS to this forum

Thank you FTU. got a job through the videos I got here. I’m now proficient with python,machine learning, data visualizations tools. Once again thank you.

58 Likes

Thanks for looking forward to us, And I’m so glad that you got a job for making your life restful & looking forward to your career. :slight_smile:

We are happy to have you here.

And it would be great if you do mention video names here so members can see what seems benifical to you to become successful.
As you know every day a bunch of peoples looking for an idea, for a track where they can go on, All they need to see what seems more benifical and helpful to establish their career and job. So if you do discuss then probably they can take advantage and sharing is caring. Cheers!

NOTE: Everyone please be nice to each other, no requesting, do not post links here. Discuss nicely.

33 Likes

I’m also learning python. My dream is to become a python dev can you mention the videos helped you.

5 Likes

Absolutely agree with you SAM. That’s all about it’s existence right?

2 Likes

can you tell what sort of questions were asked in the interview.
Thanks

Thanks. Here are the list of those videos.
1.A-Z machine learning in python and R by Krill Emerenko.
2. Machine learning boot camp in python by Jose Portila.
3. Pyspark boot camp by same Jose.
4. SQL and database design by Krill
5. Complete Oracle SQL by Imitiaz
6. Currently watching Plotly interactive visualization by Jose…
I can’t vividly remember all but these videos made me sufficient. Thanks once again.

18 Likes

I have listed the videos.

2 Likes

I was asked to analyze dirty data

3 Likes

I have more than 5 years of experience in software development, about a year ago i found this website.
Before I had to buy expensive books to learn and thoroughly reading and if something updated i had to google it. All the learning process is painful and expensive. That time i couldn’t afford taking online courses,
I wish i had found this website 6 years before when I started.

@SaM You have done an excellent job. You are a digital Massiaahh.

13 Likes

Thank you very much SAM! for everything!

6 Likes

Thank you @SaM for your extraordinary effort.

2 Likes

Thank you sam for giving us an opportunity to learn through FTU. Keep sharing guys! <3

1 Like

Thank your @SaM too.

2 Likes

thank you, I am immensely grateful To FTU Team especially to you SAM

3 Likes

Congratulations on your new position bro May the Almighty continue to flood you with wisdom, love, patience toward your family and colleagues.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Daniel_Ejiofor1 , Thanks @SaM

2 Likes