This chrome extension allows you to create lists of Google and Github dork to open multiple tabs with one click,
import “scope/out of scope” from HackerOne/Bugcrowd/Intigriti and extract links from raw data.
- Tab FastDork
- Tab Template
- Tab Setting
- Copyright and license
git clone https://github.com/SKVNDR/FastDork.git
- Go to chrome://extensions/ and check the box for Developer mode in the top right corner.
- Go back to the chrome://extensions/ page and click on Load unpacked extension button and select the FastDork folder.
- Select One Domain/One Dork
- Choose Google Dork / Github Dork (choose which platform to open tabs.)
- Select list of dork
- When you choose One Domain, select list with multiple dorks
- When you choose One dork, select list with multiple domains (don’t forget to add replace in this input)
- Save (you can save the parameter of this tab)
- Open dork’s button
To use this functionality, go to the program page then click on the button Import links from HackerOne/Bugcrowd/Intigriti.
Same logic, the import buttons will appear when google/github search will be visited.
The links are saved automatically after each click on import buttons (in case if captcha appears)
You can import dorks from Exploit DB, the import button will appear after visiting the google hacking database page.
In this tab you can Add or Delete list, you can also Reset the extension data.
Error messages :
- Error: Remove replace and select list with strings
If you choose One Domain, remove the string replace and replace it by one domain name. (Example : test.com)
- Error: You forgot to add replace
If you choose One Dork you need to add the string replace in the field and then select the list with domains.