I am back with another tool. I recently started #100DaysOfCode challenge.
I am daily writing code and updating it on my Twitter and GitHub, that’s all about this challenge.
While doing this challenge, I am making some useful tools.
So, yesterday I made Facebook Video Downloader Tool.
You can use this tool to download Facebook videos.
How to use:
- Copy URL of your Facebook post
- Go to https://devabhishek.com/fbdown
- Paste URL and hit download button
- Choose the preferred quality and download will start.
Grab the code(GitHub): https://github.com/w3Abhishek/nojs-wpshare
Some of the tools that I am going to make while following the #100DaysOfCode challenge:
- Imgur clone with NodeJS and MongoDB
- WeTransfer clone with minimal UI
- Google Drive Remote Upload Tool
- Kanban Board App - Task Manager
Anyone among you guys doing this challenge.
Let me know
Thank you guys for helping me and providing the educational material for free, I leaned a lot from them