Extracting Facebook Friends Emails + Phone Numbers | Using Linux

This guide will teach you how to extract your facebook friend’s sensitive data such as email and phone number linked to their account.
Not yet tested by me, confirmed it does work, worth try, good luck hackers! :blush:

First I suggest using a Linux system preferably Kali

Start by opening terminal and enter the following commands (each new line is new command)

apt update && apt upgrade apt install git python2 git clone https://github.com/xHak9x/fbi.git cd fbi

Next, you will enter the following command

pip2 install -r requirements.txt

If all requirements install correctly enter the next command

python2 fbi.py

Once inside the script you can type help and hit enter to view all commands

Now type token and hit enter, you will now enter facebook email and password for the account you want to view friends data from

You may need to go on your account and verify the new login location if you are using a separate network

If successfully grab token, enter again using “python2 fbi.py”

Now you type dump_mail or dump_phone to start dumping data of your friends list.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

24 Likes

Awesome Share Boss :+1:

2 Likes

youre the best!!! thanks}

2 Likes

why cool things such as this one make me happy? btw forgot to thank you for an Udemy cybersecurity/hacking coupon for free course. caught it in last 15 mins. so… thank you. keep rocking! (fyi kids, for the younger population, once upon a time there was a thing, extremely popular, called rock’n’roll)

1 Like

thanks for this useful tut

1 Like