[EXPIRED] Inner Engineering Course - Sadhguru [Code]

I just completed this course and can’t describe the experience it in words.
After completing the program I got a code which I can share but to only one person.

What will this code do ?
It will allow you to pay whatever price you want to get access to this course.

If you do not know what this is about follow this link : https://www.innerengineering.com/

If you want this code you must have atleast a Member badge and should PM me why do you want to do this course.

P.S : I know it’s a lot to do to get this code but I want to make sure that I’m sharing this code to right person as this will really help that person a lot, believe me.

Have a great day :smile:

12 Likes

can you just download it and share. in this way everyone will get the course.

6 Likes

Yes I can but to actually complete Inner Engineering Course there is one more step which requires the person to have an proof that he /she has completed the online modules.

You can simply watch the videos and get the knowledge but there’s more to it when you actually complete it.

For downloading and sharing this course : Here’s the thing the foundation that provides this course don’t want to make money. What they do is they take this money and provide facilities to someone who isn’t fortunate enough.

This is the reason why I’m not sharing it.

Also read this : https://www.quora.com/Why-does-Sadhguru-Jaggi-Vasudev-charge-so-much-money-for-his-inner-engineering-program

4 Likes

o.O Is this a kind of conversion ?

1 Like

If anyone can’t afford it i can provide pdf and mp3 versions .
msg me in private !

9 Likes

Don’t go off topic everyone. It’s a giveaway. Kindly stick to the topic.

If you meet requirements kindly PM @E10n. Thanks.

No man it’s not :smile:

Wooow Thanks so much mate, I received the code. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

U are so much lucky those who got code.
Have a nice day…
It is your beginning from nothing towards something…

5 Likes

EXPIRED. NOTHING AVAILABLE. AVOID SENDING PM TO AUTHOR.