[EXPIRED] 5x IPVanish VPN Account with 6 Months & 1 Year Plan

5x IPVanish VPN Account with 6 Months & 1 Year Plan

Note : Kindly read the full post and then PM me for the Giveaway. If you don’t meet the requirement then don’t PM me. If you don’t know what requirements means then kindly go to this link - The Beginners Guide To The Forum - All Members Must Read!

3x IPVanish VPN with 6 Month Plan

Requirements :

Trust Level/Rank : Basic.
Position : Been a Basic trust level from the last 3 months.

Account Status :

Expiration Date : 24-01-2021
Expiration Date : 11-01-2021
Expiration Date : 04-01-2021

2x IPVanish VPN with 1 Year Plan

Requirements :

Trust Level/Rank : Member.
Position : Been a Member trust level from the last 6 months.

Account Status :

Expiration Date : 28-07-2021
Expiration Date : 05-07-2021

2 Likes

Kinda seems good , if it will open netflix and disneyplus then i m on your list SIR.

i m using nord since 5 month its fine in linux but it will not connect in windows and most often in Android.

if IPVANISH is good ,
can i get a try ???

HMA & Express VPN can be used for Netflix. But you need to verify the IP of the VPN’s blacklisted or not because half of the VPN’s IP are blacklisted.

yea i checked most of times nord vpn works perfect in Only linux bcz it connect through Terminal.

but most of NOrd GUi application are lame they give error frequently…

HMA is one the worst Vpn i tested in INDIA so far very Slow, Expressvpn is good but its too pricey, tunnelbear is average bcz lack of server and non-unblocking bbc i-player , netflix ,capability.

so recently i decided to stick to Torrent :yum: :laughing:

1 Like

2x IPVanish VPN with 1 Year Plan ( Both are given away)

Only 3x IPVanish VPN with 6 Month Plan are left !

1 Like

Can i try the 6 month one?

But you already have NordVPN so what you need IPVanish for ? Both are almost same except the connecting issue.

1 Like

Thanks, @Leroy_K_Richards for the contribution & requesting to close the topic :+1:

Everyone > The giveaway is Over now, kindly avoid sending PM’es to OP.