Etsy Digital Downloads Mastery | Learn How Sell Designs

Are you a Graphic Designer? Then Etsy is a great opportunity for you to start making a great profitable business.
Etsy is one of the best marketplaces in the world with millions of users every year and has an amazing potential for everyone that wants to start their journey into E-Commerce.

You can sell Physical or Digital products on Etsy, but selling Digital products is way easier and more convenient as you won’t have to deal with shipping and lost shipments.
By being a Graphic Designer you can easily make the designs on your own and you can start with a very small investment.

WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS EBOOK

1. About Me
  2. Etsy Fees, Profit Margins &
    Starting Budget
  3. Creating Your Etsy Store
  4. Understanding Your Shop
  5. Designing Your Store
  6. What To Sell & File Formats
  7. Let’s Talk SEO
  8. Tools for Tags & More
  9. Finding Winning Designs + Store Examples
  10. Copyrighting
  11. Optimal Pricing
  12. Strategy & Ads
  13. How to Get Your First Reviews
  14. Conclusion

I made this guide efficient, without rambling and wasting time, going straight to the point so you can learn this easily.

START your journey on ETSY by avoiding the mistakes that a beginner would make and start like a PRO.

Download Guide

Happy learning!

6 Likes

i don’t know why some guys post these stuff and upload their resources to anonfiles as exe files which when i scanned contained millions of viruses, trojans, worms and harmful malware. Always scan these files and if you see an exe file, DON’T DOWNLOAD IT. Report a post like this to protect other members.

2 Likes

What do you mean? all this downloads is a pdf? or am I missing something?

1 Like

it is an exe file containing viruses. DO NOT DOWNLOAD and REPORT this virus

1 Like

where is the exe? lol I’m sorry I’m not trying to cause any arguments but I’m honestly not seeing what you are?

1 Like

I agree with Brix, this is only a PDF file…

1 Like

Stop being stupid and start using ad blockers and click on file download instead of clicking on an ad which downloads an .exe file. Also instead of finding fault in uploader get your browsing skills better.

1 Like

And in the end of this discussion, Remember each and every topic get approved by Me, you know who I am? So never blame or say fishy stuff against download links because firstly they get tested then get approved.

I hope that does make sense to whom who thinks anyone can post links without my knowledge.

Have a nice day and stick to the subject now, no discussion on links.

Lastly thanks to @Brix @me_the_bug @Lizabeth_Torres for testing link after me.

3 Likes