Epicgames Methods ✨

Get the login ID and and password of the desired account follow these steps, don’t sign into epic games now… follow everything step by step -

1st step - Switch your VPN to USA

2nd step - Check log of account using a skin checker (Axenta is preferred)

3rd step - Make a new folder then paste that log file in it, now copy paste the file I gave you ‘file info’
make sure you make different folders for different accounts, it helps you keep your accounts sorted and easy to figure out stuff

4th step - Go to the log file which you got from Axenta, open it and check for ‘Account’s country’

5th step - Switch your vpn to the country mentioned in Axenta and do copy down ip address

6th step - Make a new email id (protonmail preferred) and save it in ‘file info’ at top

for example if Epic accounts email is [email protected], then make the new email as [email protected]

7th step - Now you can login to that account on epicgames.com, just for it’s address & if it has any city / state mentioned then switch your vpn to that particular place & if it is not mentioned then leave your vpn location as it is as given in ‘step 5’

• Then check for linked cards / paypal ids
  • Then check for payment history
  • Then go to connected accounts & note down their usernames
  • Once you get this info follow ‘step 8’

8th step - Now you have to copy & paste the log information from log file (axenta) to ‘file info’

This is the format to do so -

///// 

A. if the account shows any purchases in epic games launcher then use this -

Thank you sir,
IP address - xxxxxxx12121 / xxxx.2454583. / 173xxxx.xxxx.48 / 216.255.3.165
Date of account creation - 10/26/2017
I am sorry I don’t have any purchase receipts as I don’t have access to my email, but I do have the order ID of my last purchase on Epic Games launcher - A19xxxxx249463,
1,000 V-Bucks for $9.99 (date of purchase 01/08/2019)
Original display name of account : Atoash13
Account holder’s name : Eric Boy
Date of my last login - 05/02/2019
Epic account’s email - [email protected]
External account currently connected to my Epic Games account -
Ps4 - raysway07
Facebook - Eric Boy
Twitch - atomicsmash
/////
B. if the account doesn’t show any purchases in epic games launcher then use this -

Thank you sir,
IP address - xcxcxc162 / 209.10xcxcxcxc2 / 1xcxcxcxc48 / 216.xcxcxcxcxc
Date of account creation - 10/26/2017
I am sorry I don’t have any purchase receipts as I don’t have access to my email, but I never purchased anything from Epic Games launcher
Original display name of account : Atash13
Account holder’s name : Eric Boy
Date of my last login - 05/02/2019
Epic account’s email - [email protected]
External account currently connected to my Epic Games account -
Ps4 - raysway07
Facebook - Eric Boy
Twitch - atomicsmash

How to get precise info
*IP -
-When they ask for ip, you have to make sure that the vpn’s ip you are using gets registered to that Epic account,
Go to Epic games launcher, sign in into that account. If it has any online friends then unfriend them this way they won’t invite you while you play on it
Everyone other person trying to do nfa to fa just plays 3 games on the account and leaves, we don’t do the same
Select Solo mode and start your game, you have to play 3-4 games but the key to success is ‘getting kills’… Make sure you get atleast 1 kill combined in those 3-4 games… if you don’t get any kills in your 3 games, then play till you get 1. Never die by yourself, get killed by an opponent… And try to reach top 25 in at least 1 game
After you have done this your current ip gets registered to that Epic account in an hour.

*Puchase stuff -
They only need details of purchases made on Epic Games launcher, no need to give details if the purchase history is empty. Follow these steps in both situations like purchase done / not done

-When the account doesn’t have any purchase history on Epic account just write this,

‘I am sorry I don’t have any purchase receipts as I don’t have access to my email, but I never purchased anything from Epic Games launcher’

You don’t have to mention place of purchase or any card details as you never made a any purchases on Epic games launcher.

-If the account has any purchase history on Epic Games launcher, then go to it’s purchase history & copy paste these details from there,

I am sorry I don’t have any purchase receipts as I don’t have access to my email, but I do have the order ID of my last purchase on Epic Games launcher - A19xcxcxcxcxc49463,
1,000 V-Bucks for $9.99 (date of purchase 01/08/2019)

*Linked accounts -
If that account has any external accounts linked to it then write this,
‘External account currently connected to my Epic Games account -
Ps4 - raysway07
Facebook - Eric Boy
Twitch - atomicsmash’

If it doesn’t have anything linked to it then write,
‘My Epic account is not connected to any consoles at present’

Now you have all the information ready with you,
Now we can proceed to make your account fa.

How to start process of contacting epic games -
Get your stuff ready and do this

A. go to https://epicgames.helpshift.com/a/fortnite/
then select ‘Contact us’

Now fill these details -
i. First option - Fortnite
ii. Language - English
iii. Your name - (Refer name from Axenta data)
iv. Your email address - Write your protonmail email id (New id you want on that account) Epic uses this id to mail you details
v. Platform - refer axenta data for entering platform
vi. Use the drop-down selection that best describes your inquiry - Update Epic Games Account
vii. Describe your problem here -
I am Moss, and I have an epic account. I lost my access to my epic account’s email, I forgot it’s password and that’s why I can’t login into it. I searched about this on google, there were reviews of people about contacting epic games helpshift and providing them the necessary information to change email id of account. My current epic games email is [email protected], Please help me change it, I am ready to provide you any necessary information you ask about my account.

Use this same format everytime to fill up ‘Describe your problem here’, just edit the name of person & the email you enter in here is the current og epic email

Now fill the captcha code and submit it.

B. Epic will send an email to your email id which you mentioned in point iv.
they will ask you these 4 details of the account -
–Email address associated with my Epic Games account - [email protected]
–Current Epic Games account display name : Atoxcxcxcxcxcsh13
–First name - Walker
Last name - Moss
–External account currently connected to my Epic Games account -
Ps4 - raysway07
Facebook - Eric Boy
Twitch - atomicsmash

Don’t reply to their email which asked 4 details instantly, take at least 10 minutes to reply

After you reply to their email, they will assign a support team guy for help, he will ask these questions -

Do not reply below this line

Jose
May 04, 2019, 06:24 +0530 | Conversation ID: 12
Hi Walker.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

• Your public IP address(es) (IPv4), which you can find by searching “What is my IP address” in your internet browser; if you use multiple devices, please include all IP addresses
• Date when you created your Epic Games account
• An invoice ID for any Epic Games purchase you made on the account (the Invoice ID begins with an “A,” followed by 8 or 9 digits; example: A12345678)
• Locations (city, state/province) where you made purchases on the account
• Original display name for the account
• Last 4 digits of the first payment card used on the account
• Date of your last login
• Names of any PlayStation, Switch, Twitch, or Xbox accounts connected to your Epic Games account and the dates when they were connected

Just follow the guidlines I gave you at start and send them all the details they asked for.
Note - take at least 1 hour to reply for these 8 details.
Do remember whenever you send them these 8 details, always start your answer like this,

Thank you,

Here are the details you asked for

… xyx details you are submitting…

95% of the times they approve your request after this and ask you for the new email id you want…
If they ask for more ip’s then start your vpn, switch to that same country / city and play 3-4 more games on that account… collect 2 more ips this way & submit
If they reject it your request directly then don’t reply to their emails anymore, just make a new email id and start this process again… this works almost everytime, you have seen it yourself, i got fa to your ghoul as well

and don’t spam them, just wait for their reply let it take like 2-3 days as well

3 Likes