Please help ebay keeps suspending accounts that i create
Are you using vpn or those tricks to create your account and use it ?, If yes you need to solve this issue first
I have never been suspended from there yet but I suspect you could write them an appeal letter.
This is what I found out from one of their links. I am copy and pasting it here for you:
How to have your account reinstated
Getting your account reinstated may be as simple as waiting for a temporary suspension to finish, making changes to your listings, or sending us some more information—it depends on the reason we suspended your account. The full details will be in the message we send you.
If your account was restricted or suspended because of outstanding seller fees or a refund reimbursement, you can make a one-time payment to resolve the issue. When we receive your payment, your account will be reinstated.
To make a one-time payment:
- Go to My eBay: Account - opens in new window or tab.
- Beside Payment methods for seller fees, select One-time payment, and follow the instructions.
That’s where I got the info from.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU! I hope you get your account back!!!
no please just normal ip thanks for response
it’s better to contact them, don’t create new account, follow this link to know more about your issue
Instead, call them at 1-866-540-3229 and discuss. Explain that you received the suspension email and are very concerned. It may take talking to several people to get to the right person who can help you. A few tips for talking with eBay customer service, check this
- Gather the facts before You call: Make sure you have the following information before you call so you can easily answer any questions the CSR may have to find your account:
- eBay user ID
- Email associated with your eBay account
- Date of the email
- Reference number in the email (if applicable)
- Print out of the email for easy reference
- Remain calm: eBay CSRs are just regular people like you doing their job and have nothing against you personally. You should act as an investigator here, gathering the facts. Act in a calm, professional, and rational manner. The objective here is to get to someone who can and will help you.
- Ask for a supervisor if needed: The CSR who answers your call may not know how to help you. If you haven’t received an answer or acceptable assistance after 10 minutes of speaking to someone, politely ask for a supervisor. Someone more experienced may be needed to help you.
Wish you the best of luck
thanks… much appreciated