Earn Crypto Currency by Viewing Videos

Here are some steps you can follow and start earning cryptocurrency by just watching video contents. There is reward for everyday just for watching videos and more by completing different level. It is termed as Youtube Killer. Start Earning TODAY !!!

Invitation link to support me >>> https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@cryptoforall:7,

Original link >>> https://lbry.tv/

Click the Create Account button and enter your email address and follow the instruction. Thats it, start now as one time this cryptocurrency worth $2.5

10 Likes

can you show us some screenshots about the earnings and how they give u ? i got from signin 0.47LBC
and also how to withdraw them into ur wallet

After you verify your account you will have different reward tasks in the platform itself like viewing videos, subscribing to channels. If you do it the right way you can get 150 lbc a week.

2 Likes

The platform itself have wallet integrated you can directly send to exchange for trading or selling. If you have youtube channel you can sync to generate extra rewards based on your subscribers.

1 Like

thank you . 1 more thing how many videos u need to watch to start earning?

2 Likes

You can get reward each day by viewing single video. You can level up by viewing multiple videos that is visible on reward section. Once you verify account you see all the rewards you can get by instructions.

2 Likes

i dont get anything. only watching videos, my LTR doesn’t added.

1 Like

you need to verify your account and that will give you access to the reward section. There you will get different level achievements and reward you get completing that level.

Have you verified your account, you can share screenshot or PM me. Thanks

2 Likes

i started today watching videos the videos was loading slow so much even my connection is fast but at least i got this

i hope this is real i think this is converted like this :
3.47 LBRY Credits = 0.000007 Bitcoin (BTC)
0.000007 Bitcoin (BTC) =0.071USD
i hope this is real and not a fake way
because i tried long ago when bitcoin currency started but many where fake and a waste of time.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience. Yes its 100% real. As its decentralized platform sometime loading some content will take some time.
There is a reward section from where you can unlock other levels aswell.

1 Like

is this legit? any proof?

@bowbow7 has given proof that we can get LBC by viewing videos. And for the next part, it is listed in different exchange so you can sell or trade your LBC.

2 Likes

i mean can you withdraw them to the wallet or something

1 Like

Yes, you can transfer your earned LBC where ever you want.

1 Like

ok thank you

1 Like

I tried transferring to blockchain, didn’t work

1 Like

Can you please elaborate where you tried to transfer?

1 Like

into my blockchain wallet

1 Like

The LBRY platform which you are using itself acts as a wallet so your coins are safe over there. If you transfer your coins to other wallet then you must see if that wallet support LBRY coins or not. If you want to sell or trade then you can send to those exchanges which have list LBRY coin.
You can see coin details and exchanges that support LBRY https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/library-credit/

Also I would like to request all the community member to support for the time I have given and join from my referral link. That will help me to provide more genuine resources for you guys.

1 Like

Seems onehack.us site was down for some time. Seems everything is going well so please let me know if you have problem getting reward in the LBRY platform or if you have any other question based on verifying account in LBRY. Sometime its hard to get connect with their support. Thanks

1 Like