[Discussion] Concern about my Onedrive + Office365 account

Hi 1Hackrs
Thanks to onehacks. It’s a amazing community to learn about new things. People are so humble of help other with amazing things.
So the things is i create a office365 account from here.
5TB OneDrive + Office365 for Free
I’m using it since September 2019. Still now all okay with this account Everything is fine. I stored here my courses and other stuff. But my concern is, though it was temporary mail and i’m not a authenticate user of this university or collage. Is there any chance to suspend me? As like other edu mail did. Fill free to leave your opinion regarding this topic.

Good day🙂

2 Likes

Welcome. Yes any time you can be blocked. Edu mail already starting this due to abusive using of unethically . Interesting part is now some colleges edu mail you can only use college to college domain. You will not receive any mails for verification other students opportunities . Now if we talk about your provided link most of the email generator link already blocked by microsoft… recently microsoft launched programs they will automatically remove office 365 mail account those have exagjfhithg96588 these types of mail accounts … so it will be better if you store your personal files to TD or others servers/ sites; those who is giving legally unlimited storage or you can you degoo types service free a/c comes with 100GB (i.e some other apps and sites also giving 100GB for free accounts you can check that too) .By creating 10 accounts =1TB storage ,you can easily Store too many files safely without any tension … because i had bad experience when i stored my some study files in edu mail all are blocked no files i can’t access or download … Using Shared drive or creating these types of accounts (Degoo, mega, scloud etc.) are more tensionless than edu mail or unethical gdrive /one drive .

3 Likes