🔥 Designs.ai Pro Plan | 1 Month $14/ 860Rs Only | Private Account (Own Email) | Limited Time

What is designs.ai

Designs.ai is an online platform that uses proprietary AI technology to make design accessible to everyone. This means that even without design experience, you’ll be able to create stunning marketing portfolios in less than 2 minutes with the help of our user-friendly interface and AI powered tools.

Create anything online in 2 minutes! Make a logo, video, social media banner, business card, flyer, mockup and more with AI.

The original Price is $99 Per month

This is what’s included: Pro Plan ( Visit here )

For entrepreneurs and small teams that need advanced editing and professional templates

• Number of team members: Up to 5 members
  • UNLIMITED number of projects within tools
  • UNLIMITED usage of 15 million stock images, videos, and audio files within tools
  • Shared monthly usable 123RF premium images (library of 150 million images). Use within: Videomaker, Designmaker : 20 images
  • Shared monthly usable Getty Images premium videos (library of 10 million videos). Use within: Videomaker: 10 videos

All the Below tools and Products are Also Included.

Designai 1

Account Proofs added :

https://prnt.sc/146o0za

https://prnt.sc/146o56q

Payment Method: UPI, Paypal, Transferwise, and Skrill

Amount You Pay: $14 + $0.89 ( Paypal Tax) / 860 Rs

Refund Policy: All Account will work for 1 month, Refund Will be given only if failed to provide the account.

Account in stock: 05 Only

For faster communication ping me on telegram

Envato_y

6 Likes

Vouch Received, very fast as I mentioned earlier, Trusted seller :heart:

2 Likes

got mine one thanks @yassine1

1 Like

Please, let me know how? I am waiting for your reply.

1 Like

Received Quickly. So swift. Thank YOU you have proved again very useful.

Fastest turn around. Literally created both the accounts in a few minutes. I’ve tested and everything is as promised. Definite rate @yassine1 5 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

New update: The price for the next 5 new orders is $10/ 650Rs only :slight_smile:

Great Service got account in seconds and also on discounted New Price thanks a lot

PM sent to your please check…

New Update: Only 2 orders left at discounted price,
Price will go up after that…

Item delivered smoothly. Thanks mate.

Great service, quick and easy!

still available?

1 Like

Yes, It’s available.!!

how can i get one

1 Like

Very fast delivery. Highly Recommended

@Fawad_Khan