[DENIED] Where to find facebook cracked accounts?

Hey, I need one fake account on Facebook. Which is active for a long time.
Please help me.

why not create one?

1 Like

You can google “buy aged facebook accounts” and you will find many marketplaces where you can find someone who sell FB accounts that you need. I haven;t done this so I cannot recommend you particular marketplace or seller. Hope this help.

create fake face book account with temp mail …

temp mail - https://temp-mail.org/en/

save “mail id” and password . for further use
use two authentication ( for use account for long time )

What Kind of “help” Queries Are Not Allowed?

We do not allow anyone asking for the legal stuff illegally!

Some examples!

• Asking legal content Illegally or asking any other illegal content that can hurt any brand or individual’s royalty is strictly prohibited from posting! :warning:
  • I want this course/tutorial/books, please anyone can give it to me, in case you guys have it? :thinking:
  • How to get the “xyz brand/company’s” free account or premium account for free? :smiley:
  • How to get code/key/License to grab the premium of any tool/app/account.
  • How can I earn money easily, rapidly, smoothly, efficiently… fast, etc? :woman_facepalming:
  • I need this tool/app/theme/plugin how to get this free/premium tool/app/login credentials, avoid asking to get things this way…
  • How to code this, can you help me with a coding script? I am stuck with code, now what to do? how to crack, find crack/patch, crack this or that <<< Please, avoid asking such deep programming language questions, as there is already a website dedicated for this stackoverflow! :slightly_frowning_face:
  • How to download a course from an online website or how to download a course from this or that site, avoid asking these queries here, See the available Solution, never ask these kind of questions here…

Stop misleading, Your title is different then description, need, want, whatever, we do not allow anything like that.

TOPIC CLOSED!

Beware @hkr_hemendra this is your last warning!

4 Likes