Deepbird.com Scam?

Being a premium user for three months, and been trying multiple times to Direct/Download Mega, Torrent, Nitroflare, and some more links.

But there is a problem with it; it’s just responding with the same Error: Link dead or file hoster not supported while the site is working and links either.

I made some tickets, but DeepBird support never respond me back, I got frustrated. However, it’s working for some Rapidgator and just a little other sites, feeling that DeepBird is a total scam.

Also, Openload has been down for a while, but it says you have to set your credentials in your profile; still, there is nowhere in the site that indicates setting credential API for Openload.

• Anyone had a similar experience with DeepBird?
  • IMO they are stealing money from users, Is there any other trustworthy Sites like this site? (realdebird is not working anymore)
1 Like

I am using leechwalla; the supported service list is huge covers all major file hosting services; it’s working perfectly for me. Also, their support is pretty fast via Whatsapp and live chat.

4 Likes