- Locate your Telegram installation folder like “C:\Users[Username]\AppData\Roaming\Telegram Desktop”
- Create a shortcut icon for Telegram.exe. Then cut it to the desktop.
- Rename the new shortcut to your preferred name, such as Telegram2.
- Go to your C: Drive root folder, and create a new folder for your New separate Telegram account.
- Copy the code below this and paste it into your notepad
CODE : -many -workdir “C:\Enter Your Folder Name Here”
- Now when the line of code is in the notepad, replace the “Enter your folder name here” with the name of your newly created folder.
- When finished, copy the line of Code and go back to the new Telegram shortcut. Right-click it and select Properties.
- Locate the target line Put all data as it is and paste in the line of code at the end (Don’t forget to put a space before pasting it in the box or else it won’t work)
- Click Apply, followed by the OK button.
- Done, check both Telegrams to see if both multiple accounts works!