COVID-19 Response | Free 365 Data Science Courses

Like the rest of the world, all of us at 365 Data Science are concerned about the novel Coronavirus outbreak and the impact it is having on so many lives. With people staying at home and universities closing their doors in an effort to contain the virus, online education is more vital than ever for people to maintain and develop their knowledge and skills.

For this reason, we have decided to make the 365 Data Science Online Program free until April 15, 2020. 365 Data Science is a subscription based educational platform for aspiring data scientists. For the first time since our founding, we’re opening up all our content; 21 courses, 100 hours of video instruction and 600+ exercises entirely for free. We hope this will help aspiring data scientists pursue their studies and also contribute to the well-being of our global community during this challenging time.
We are glad to be of service to our community and invite you to share this information with anyone who might benefit from this opportunity.

Stay at home and keep learning!

10 Likes

I have approved this topic to keep the above instructions, otherwise, the giveaway link already shared.

thanks, @365DataScience for this opportunity and bring down the above information.

Happy Learning Fellas + Stay home + stay safe + Eat a healthy meal for the strong immune system + Pray regularly. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks a lot @365DataScience, @SaM!
@365DataScience have one of the greatest content for learning data science ! Thank to all the 1Hack Team, to help us change our lives.

1 Like

Appreciate this highly! :innocent:

1 Like

Will I get full Fledged Certificate of Completion including Cert no. and with my name on It, if I complete this Course before April 15?. I have my doubts just because it’s free, (like Coursera) will you charge extra money just for Certificate? or It’s Free (Full course + cert)?, It’s Important because Certificate if Proof that an Individual have completed such Course and it can be attached on resume and profiles too, by the way Thanks for full Course its a gem, anyways I Appreciate your move.

1 Like

Please ask your questions in our Q&A hub and one of our support team members will answer you there.

1 Like

do 1 thing complete any small course like sql or any …and check are they providing any certificate or not

I did and this was Their reply

Anyways, Thanks for making such Bold move(Giving away your course for a month) and I’ve tried Your course is Awesome, it’s Absolutely Worth-it and I Appreciate it