Microsoft Excel - Data Visualization, Excel Charts & Graphs

Microsoft Excel - Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables

Excel PRO TIPS: 75+ Tips to go from Excel Beginner to Pro

Microsoft Excel - Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions

30 Likes

Thanks bro :smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi,

Can I get any active coupon code for Microsoft Power BI- up and running with Power BI desktop Course.

@midukkan_unni
Looks like the coupon code expired and there is no active coupon at present.
But
please read FAQ before asking the above question.

FAQ/Guidelines

Does Requesting For Coupons Or Updated Coupons Allowed Here?

NO! asking for any coupon of any kind or brand not allowed, and for updating coupons If the existing coupon is expired/sold out, do not ask for updated one to any OP or to any member, as they will update the thread with updated coupon(s) whenever they want.

What If Coupon(s) Get Expired, Should I Ask Via Post/Reply?

NO, not allowed ! Avoid making a useless reply on the threads that says ‘‘expired’’ ‘‘not working’’ ‘‘bla bla bla’’, those coupons are limited base (You’re late, better luck next time), so when the new updated ones is available, they will get attached by members or the OPs will update the thread whenever they want. Avoid asking for updating. If you can’t say thanks enough, then better leave the thread without saying a word. Don’t get flagged by other 1Hackers, by making such replies… :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Hi Hyperdemongod
I already purchased those course when coupon still available. Now Udemy deleted all of them. Do you have the same issues?

2 Likes

@Lan_Dang
Which course are you talking about?
Every above link opens to the respective course and all links are working.
And
even if you did purchase the course,and it was deleted by Udemy, you would be redirected to the course.

I apply coupon all of them, and now my course all of those course gone, they deleted without notice, redirect from email confirmation, they ask to buy as usual.

But I am not facing any issues with that.
All courses are working properly.

Ok thank you, I asked for Udemy support already. And thanks for always post udemy coupon here
cheers

1 Like