[COUPON] Machine Learning - Fundamentals | Youccel

This course offers an insightful introduction into the world of Machine Learning. Here, students learn the foundational concepts, starting with installing a Python Environment, using Anaconda. Students then progress to learning Python basics including variables, arrays, and modules.

From there, students explore beginner level classification models using Scikit-learn and Spicy with Anaconda. This course also offers a great introduction to working with Data Sets and formulating predictions using KNeighborsClassifier.

What is Machine Learning?

“Machine learning (ML) is the study of computer algorithms that improve automatically through experience. It is seen as a subset of artificial intelligence. Machine learning algorithms build a mathematical model based on sample data, known as “training data”, in order to make predictions or decisions without being explicitly programmed to do so. Machine learning algorithms are used in a wide variety of applications, such as email filtering and computer vision, where it is difficult or infeasible to develop conventional algorithms to perform the needed tasks.”

Enroll Now: Machine Learning - Fundamentals

ENROLL FAST & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

28 Likes

Thanks a lot.
Still working, I get my free registration.

2 Likes

just to warn works in other courses ok

which other courses?
It didnt work on excel course

brother has some copy the coupon and testing it took me about 10 minutes SO I don’t remember which ones.

1 Like

Thanks Sam!

1 Like