[COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE]Move files/folders from one cloud to another|RCLONE|COLAB

Are you sure that isnt your internet, I moved 300GB of data today with colab today

Yeah I am sure about it. There is even a separate thread in this forum about this issue of Colab disconnection. Please check it if that solves it will be farely useful. Even I tried with different accounts.

can you make a screen record of you being disconnected, there might be a chance that your vm instance is getting overflowed by ram use

This is definitely a sincere effort & canā€™t thank you enough. Highly appreciateā€¦

I second & urge to probably explain with an accompanying video wherever neededā€¦ It will make a lot of difference to the newbies & less techiesā€¦

@chaku bro did you made the tutorialā€¦ If so please share in forum, if not go for itā€¦ Waiting hereā€¦!

How to redirect in onedrive

can be used on onedrive as well, just choose one drive in the storage selection screen

Yes I have used rclone.
But it requires verification via localhost link like Dropbox.

you are right about that colab automatically disconnects, and google did so to reduce load on their servers(they know we are using it for piracy and stuff). But you can avoid disconnection.
After executing your codes, open inspect in browser and add following code in console.

function ClickConnect(){ console.log("Working"); document.querySelector("colab-connect-button").click() }setInterval(ClickConnect,6000)

it click connect button every 60 secs, i used it to download 150GiB file directly into my GDrive.

1 Like

At this point I consider myself lucky that I never disconnect from my Collab notebook till 12 hr mark is hit.

1 Like

Hey
Is rclone down for everyone?
I am neither able to run the given installation commands in step1 nor to log in the rclone.org website. Please confirmā€¦
Is there any other way to do cloud to cloud transfer?

No everything is working. Explain you issue

try to use Air explorer

No issues now. The website rclone.org was temporarily down on that night.
Thanks for your responses.