Compounding | Make 200$ Per Day | Easy Way | New | Legit | 3 Min Of work | Lifetime Income

This is a legit method that works 100%. This is one of my secret methods that I’ve been using to make big bank. This baby can bring you a daily income for life.

Please make some reviews after you read!

Introduction

According to the well-known investor named Warren Buffett, “If you don’t find a way to make money while you sleep, you will work until you die.” Today im going to show you the best way to accomplish this and the best thing about this is you will make money doing absolute nothing.

I have made around 24k $ in crypto using this method in 9 months and i will share this method with the members of this forum so please take action,its imposible not to make $$$ with this.

My biggest earnings were 265$ in 24 hours,stay turned and read everything inside!..

Download Or Read Docs Online!

Happy learning!

11 Likes

don’t understand what to do to get started

2 Likes

Me too, I don’t have crypto and I do not how to start

Can you give us a little more info on how to actually start this. For example how to get crypto money to deposit, how to open an account, etc. When you mention lending what is that exactly? You’re lending money to whom, etc. Please elaborate more.

Thanks

1 Like

awesome share and to answer the two questions below its self explantory you go create a account on binance or kucoin purchase crypto and loan it out and receive profit from loaning it out that’s all there is to it the more you loan the more you make…

3 Likes

how much to get started?

To sum up for all you guys, this method is just lending money to the Crypto Exchange. Some of them offer investment features such as lending and investing

Let’s see the reality!

For Example: P2P Lending

What to do to start this:

1. You need money
  2. Covert into crypto such as USDT, BTC, bla bla bla
  3. Lend your money with appropriate APR term
  4. That’s it!

7 days of lending $1000 with APR 0.068/day
Profit = $4.76
Profit/day = $0.68

7 days of lending $100000 with APR 0.068/day
Profit = $476
Profit/day = $68

For Example: Investment

Suppose that the user invests 10 USDT, the validity period of the product is 7 days, and the fixed annualized rate of return at the time of subscription is 5%, then the investment income due for the user by the maturity date will be

Investment Income = 10 × 5 % × 7 ÷ 365 ≈ 0.0095 USDT, the income that the user actually obtains will be 0.0095 USDT.

What if we put $1000 for 90 days with 14.8% APR
Investment Income = 1000 × 14.8% × 90 ÷ 365 ≈ 36.49 USDT, the income that the user actually obtains will be 0.0095 USDT.
Investment Income per day = 0.405 USDT

Here is another investment interests

So, what do you think?

Yeah, it is not bad if you have money that stay still in your pocket.

To get appropriate profit that you can live off day by day, you will need to have a lot of money and let it work for you. So, minimum you need to start, in my view, $100000

2 Likes