Download Any Skillshare Course No account or script needed Easiest way! Chrome Extension

1 Like

Those who are asking for Udemy downloader. google ‘Udeler’ you will get it on github. Its very simple software but works perfectly.

Needed this. Thank you.

i was thinking if udeler is similar like skillshare free downloader. udeler only downloads course that you have enrolls

Any download tool for pluralsight @SaM ?

Does the skillshare free downloader can download even you have no subscriptio?

yeah that’s the whole purpose of this extension

I have tried it and it downloads .m3u8 extension files and I googled how I can convert them into mp4. I found via vlc I can convert them, but after converting what I get is not watchable because of the quality of the video :frowning: it was 240p. So how I can change the resolution to 720? Thank you

There may be some parameters (if you found a setting to do that post it here) to change when converting in VLC player or you can download the .m3u8 file one at a time when you need to watch and play as a stream which is in high quality.

Thanks alot…Faisal

works like a gem,thank you dear

you are awesome!! i find this community something above and beyond!!!
kudos, appreciation and respect to you…

Wow, It’s been a while I posted this, I did a update for this extension adding new features. Unfortunately, they have rejected the update due to their policy conflicts of the tool. Therefore, I am not able to give new updates as requested in the comments section in support area. But I hope u guys enjoy the tool as it is. Anyway Now there are 5K+ users. Really happy to see that. Enjoy and share this further…!!

share the crx file right here.

Hi
Can you please guide on how to convert the files using vlc?I tried the tutorial mentioned in the popup but vlc just keeps on streaming with a blank screen. If i could get this to work it would be really helpful to me.

Can you please guide on how to convert the files using vlc?I tried the tutorial mentioned in the popup but vlc just keeps on streaming with a blank screen. If i could get this to work it would be really helpful to me.

Will the video quality be 1080p?

thank you for this and its amazing! Really!

Now for the ones that are trying to convert m3u8 to mp4, it’s not going to work as vlc is trying to select which video resolution to get. Tired everything with VLC and even tried a lot of m3u8 to mp4 convertors but nothing happened.

What i did:

1. I got a screen recorder and make use its registered one. you can find these on torrent sites.
  2. Placed all the clips in vlc ran the screen recorder. I used my wife’s laptop as she was at work which made it easy to work.
  3. once done recording, i took it to premiere and cut all the clips. Did not take long for me as i quick on PP lol filmora works fine as well.

So there you have it and i can now view the classes offline. If you don’t want to do it this way then subscribe and get them or suffer in silence

unexpected error occured: undefined

can you share me account??? or cookie