Certification | Online Courses With Certificate Of Completion | Start From Here!

Hello 1Hackers :v:

Another thread on demand that peoples around requested many times to know, what is the best start for Certificate of Completion, which course might be worth learning and get Certificate. So I’m here to present it down to help all of them those who waiting to get started. (Source: guru99)

Certification not only expands your skill and knowledge but also makes your resume more attractive to recruiters for private or government jobs. A free course gives you a chance to learn from industry experts without spending a dime. The major MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) platform (Udacity, Coursera, and Edx) have changed their model where the course is free, but printable certification is chargeable. Though there still are tons of free courses from reputed providers that are free and offer certification. But not all courses cover the course content in-depth or have industry-ready course content.

Following is a curated list of Best 60 Free courses with a certification that will drastically improve your educational and career prospects

Sr. No Course Name Rating Provider Certificate Price Course Content Link
1 Become an Android Developer from Scratch 4.4/5 Udemy Yes FREE Simply the best place to start learning Android Development. Learn More
2 The Complete iOS 10 Developer - Create Real Apps in Swift 3 4.7/5 Udemy Yes FREE Learn iOS 10 and Swift 3 & become an app entrepreneur. Includes $1200 of AWS service, tvOS and Sketch training. Learn More
3 Deep Learning Prerequisites: The Numpy Stack in Python 4.6/5 Udemy Yes FREE The Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, and Matplotlib stack: prep for deep learning, machine learning, and artificial intelligence Learn More
4 AWS Concepts 4.6/5 Udemy Yes FREE This course is to provide a simple, conceptual introduction to the concepts of Cloud Computing and Amazon Web Services. Learn More
5 Introduction to Cloud Computing 4.4/5 Udemy Yes FREE Cloud Computing, Service Models, Essential Characteristics, Deployment Models Learn More
6 SEO Training Course by Moz 4.3/5 Udemy Yes FREE Learn SEO tips and tricks in this SEO training course from Moz Learn More
7 Introductory Photography Course 4.7/5 Udemy Yes FREE The fastest way to get off 'Auto' mode and unlock the creative potential of your camera. Learn More
8 7 Scientifically Proven Steps to Increase Your Influence 4.5/5 Udemy Yes FREE Increase your impact, influence and income using 7 science based steps. Learn More
9 Meet your brain: a short introduction to neuroscience 4.6/5 Udemy Yes FREE Discover how 4 brainstructures control our emotions and decisions Learn More
10 Google IT Support Professional Certificate 4.4/5 Coursera Yes FREE Troubleshooting and Customer Service, Networking, Operating Systems, System administration, Automation, and Security. Learn More
11 Deep Learning 4.9/5 Coursera Yes FREE Deep Learning Specialization. Master Deep Learning, and Break into AI Learn More
12 Machine Learning 4.9/5 Coursera Yes FREE Machine learning is the science of getting computers to act without being explicitly programmed. Learn More
13 Data Structures and Algorithms 4.7/5 Coursera Yes FREE Master Algorithmic Programming Techniques. Learn More
14 Introduction to Discrete Mathematics for Computer Science 4.4/5 Coursera Yes FREE Build a Foundation for Your Career in IT. Learn More
15 IBM Data Science Professional Certificate 4.6/5 Coursera Yes FREE Kickstart your Career in Data Science & ML. Learn More
16 Applied Data Science with Python 4.5/5 Coursera Yes FREE Gain new insights into your data. Learn More
17 Statistics with R 4.7/5 Coursera Yes FREE Master Statistics with R. Learn More
18 Business Statistics and Analysis 4.7/5 Coursera Yes FREE Build Data Analysis and Business Modeling Skills. Learn More
19 Full-Stack Web Development with React 4.8/5 Coursera Yes FREE Build Complete Web and Hybrid Mobile Solutions. Learn More
20 Web Applications for Everybody 4.8/5 Coursera Yes FREE Build dynamic database-backed web sites. Learn More
21 Python for Everybody 4.8/5 Coursera Yes FREE Learn to Program and Analyze Data with Python. Learn More
22 Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform 4.6/5 Coursera Yes FREE Data Engineering on Google Cloud Platform. Launch your career in Data Engineering. Learn More
23 Cloud Computing 4.5/5 Coursera Yes FREE Clouds, Distributed Systems, Networking. Learn More
24 G Suite Administrator Fundamentals 4.7/5 Coursera Yes FREE G Suite Administrator Fundamentals serves as the starting place for any new G Suite admin Learn More
25 Business Foundations 4.7/5 Coursera Yes FREE Build a foundation of core business skills in marketing, finance, accounting and operations. Learn More
26 Excel Skills for Business 4.9/5 Coursera Yes FREE Learn Excel Skills for Business. Learn More
27 AI For Everyone 4.8/5 Coursera Yes FREE AI is not only for engineers. If you want your organization to become better at using AI Learn More
28 Digital Marketing 4.6/5 Coursera Yes FREE Drive Customer Behavior Online. A six-course overview of the latest digital marketing skills Learn More
29 Search Engine Optimization (SEO) 4.6/5 Coursera Yes FREE Become an SEO Expert. Master search engine optimization tools and strategies Learn More
30 Inbound Marketing Certification course 4.6/5 HubSpot Yes FREE Inbound Marketing Fundamentals, Attracting Strangers to Your Business, Convereting your visitors, Closing leads, Delighting Customers Learn More
31 Content Marketing Certification course 4.6/5 HubSpot Yes FREE Power your business with remarkable content, Effectively Promote Content, Learn More
32 Email Marketing Certification course 4.5/5 HubSpot Yes FREE Learn the advanced email marketing strategy and tactics that grow your business, and your career. Learn More
33 Inbound Sales Certification course 4.5/5 HubSpot Yes FREE Get certified. Grow your pipeline. Close more deals. Grow your career. Learn More
34 Sales Enablement Certification course 4.4/5 HubSpot Yes FREE learn how to align marketing and sales for optimal efficiency, strategies and tactics. Learn More
35 HubSpot Design Certification course 4.3/5 HubSpot Yes FREE Learn the art and science of world-class HubSpot templates. Get certified. Learn More
36 Growth-Driven Design Agency Certification course 4.4/5 HubSpot Yes FREE Your (free) blueprint for transforming your agency and boosting client results. Learn More
37 HubSpot Sales Software Certification course 4.4/5 HubSpot Yes FREE Training on HubSpot CRM & HubSpot Sales Tools Learn More
38 Google Analytics Certification 4.5/5 Google Yes FREE Google Analytics for Beginners, Advanced, Analytics 360, Ecommerce Analytics, Google Tag Manager Learn More
39 Learn Online Marketing - Free Training Course From Google 4.6/5 Google Yes FREE Digital Garage is your one-stop shop for mastering digital marketing. Learn More
40 Google AdWords certification 4.4/5 Google Yes FREE Advertising concepts, Google AdWords, Programmatic buying, and DoubleClick Learn More
41 C# Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners 5/5 Microsoft Yes FREE How to write C#code, debug features, explore customizations, and much more Learn More
42 ASP.NET Core - Beginner 5/5 Microsoft Yes FREE Learn How to build an ASP.NET Core app with Razor Pages MVC. Plus, get the details on logging and diagnostics. Learn More
43 Getting Started with Microsoft PowerShell 5/5 Microsoft Yes FREE Explore how to use PowerShell., how PowerShell works Learn More
44 JavaScript Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners 4/5 Microsoft Yes FREE Learn JavaScript exploring expressions, operators, and arrays, to options, classes, functions, and actually writing code Learn More
45 SQL Database Fundamentals 5/5 Microsoft Yes FREE Creating tables, inserting data, data manipulation, optimize database performance, and work with non-relational data. Learn More
46 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals 5/5 Microsoft Yes FREE Server installation, server roles, Active Directory, storage, server performance management, and server maintenance. Learn More
47 HTML5 & CSS3 Fundamentals: Development for Absolute Beginners 5/5 Microsoft Yes FREE Explore HTML5 and get CSS3 training that includes web principles, writing code, and much more! Learn More
48 Networking Fundamentals 5/5 Microsoft Yes FREE Find out how to put the many pieces together to build a functional and secure network. Learn More
49 SAP courses 4.5/5 openSAP Yes FREE All the latest technologies and services in one intelligent system Learn more today with openSAP Learn More
50 Course: CS405: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE 4.5/5 Saylor Yes FREE artificial intelligence (AI),logic, search, game playing, machine learning, natural language Learn More
51 Course: BUS401: Management Leadership 4.1/5 Saylor Yes FREE Leadership Theory, Management and Decision-Making, Formal Authority, Managing Groups and Teams Learn More
52 Course: BUS203: Principles of Marketing 4.3/5 Saylor Yes FREE How to think like a marketer, discovering that the focus of marketing has always been on the consumer. Learn More
53 Course: SALES103: Public Speaking for Sales 4.3/5 Saylor Yes FREE Sales Positions, Ethics in Professional Sales, Sales Presentations, Sales Teams Learn More
54 Course: PRDV251: HTML and CSS for Beginners 4.5/5 Saylor Yes FREE basics of HTML and CSS, Content Management System, produce complicated web-based projects. Learn More
55 Course: CS107: C++ Programming 4.7/5 Saylor Yes FREE Introduction, Setup, mechanics of editing and compiling programs in C++ Learn More
56 Course: CS409: Cryptography 4.8/5 Saylor Yes FREE Ciphers, MD5 and SHA-1 hash, RSA algorithm, Digital Signature and Entity Authentication Learn More
57 Course: POLSC101: Introduction to Political Science 4.1/5 Saylor Yes FREE Foundational Concepts of Politics, Public Opinion, : Ideologies, State, International Politics Learn More
58 CODING FOR DESIGNERS 4.3/5 Gymnasium Yes FREE How to translate graphic design to the web. Create A Complete Website With Twitter Bootstrap Learn More
59 UX FUNDAMENTALS 4.4/5 Gymnasium Yes FREE How to conduct basic user research and create user personas, and Best Practices Learn More
60 MODERN WEB DESIGN 4.5/5 Gymnasium Yes FREE Introduction to front-end development for the web, Mark up content with HTML, use CSS as a design tool Learn More
61 RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN FUNDAMENTALS 4.4/5 Gymnasium Yes FREE Introduction to responsive web design strategies and how to implement those strategies through HTML, CSS and JavaScript Learn More
62 CREATING A WORDPRESS THEME 4.3/5 Gymnasium Yes FREE HTML/CSS design into a website that takes advantage of WordPress content management features including posts, pages, and plugins. Learn More

FAQ

Do I get a Printable certificate?

Yes, you will get a printable certificate in many courses. In fact, some course providers will ship a hard copy of the certificate to your desired address.

Which Computer courses should I take?

Courses on Deep Learning, AWS, Cloud Computing, Google IT Support, Moz SEO are recommended. They are all FREE

Is it really Free for India?

Yes, it is free all in India as well as all over the world. There are no geographic restrictions. You can attend the course from anywhere in the world.

DISCLAIMER : No Copyright Infringement Intended, All Rights Reserved to the Actual Owner.

This content has been shared under Educational And Non-Profit Purposes Only.

• For Copyright Content Removal Please Contact the Original Poster (OP)
    1Hack have no control over the shared content and nature of the external sites.

ENJOY & HAPPY LEARNING! :+1:

103 Likes

Awesome chief. Well done!

:+1:

7 Likes

WTF, who are you Chief @SaM? sounds to me like you’re higher than a professionals, are you IT owner? i mean how could you know what we need, how could you be unbeatable man, i’m fucking speechless the content you post everyday that is to rare, everyday i couldn’t decide what should i check and miss, damn shit each and every post even a word of yours totally precious, i am so damn glad to be a part of this mind blowing forum. love you dude.

who else agree with me folks? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

Thanks @moses_Dsk

@Prometheus Oh c’mon mate, you members are precious to me more than anything else, I’m glad all these things being helpful to you, that’s my price, enjoy the rest of these topics and happy learning! :v:

23 Likes

Thank you @SaM
This is what i looking for.

1 Like

I Can’t thank you enough Chief. You are an inspiration.

2 Likes

OMG, just found exactly what I need!
Thanks God, You’re the savior, Sam.

1 Like

Thank you @SaM you made my day …

1 Like

I’m damn screwed bro… I missed these courses. Now I Need to pay :confused:

4 Likes

Onehack never cease to amaze!!!

Thanks chief :raised_hand::man::point_up:
I am new to this one hack family…
It’s really helpful for me… :blush:
I need some help from one hack family mainly @SaM bro… U can help me…
I need some information about hacking…

1 Like

Sam has made amazing and huge threads regarding hacking… I’d suggest you search the forums… He has literally posted everything you need to start a career as a hacker…

3 Likes

Chief @SAM, can I make a request of a coupon for “Deep Learning Prerequisites: The Numpy Stack in Python (V2+)”? Because on that link above, its not free anymore. Thank you.

2 Likes

Often people dont teach about hacking course. Need hacking course , complete

1 Like

Thanks Chief!

1 Like