Cast From PC To TV

Does anyone know if theirs any software that can let me cast Movies from my PC to my LG TV.
Thanks

1 Like

Hdmi cable

3 Likes

Thanks for your input mate, but its not quite what i had in mind. I was thinking more of a wireless way.

No nothing. Your pc must support Chromecast or miracast to cast wirelessly

1 Like

If you have chromecast on your TV, you can use the browser chrome to cast your desktop. You just have to change source to desktop instead of tab

I managed to sort it by using SmartShare. Thanks to those that posted.

1 Like

in windows you can use connect option. when you click the connect you can see the wireless displays

1 Like

I only know the movie app that is synced between the phone and smart TV, the application Iā€™m using is cinema hd v2 of Techbigs. Please try to find out if necessary.

Thanks for that. Although smartshare is actually doing the job for what i needed for now. I will still have a look at connect aswell, always good to know more than 1 method.
Appreciate your reply.

1 Like

I know the movie app that is synced between the phone and smart TV, But the application is good.

Thanks for your reply bro, I managed to sort this thanks. @riley9594 reminded me about the connect option in windows 10, which works great. Although i did end up using the LG TV & Video app on app store and that works flawless. Lets you cast all website videos as well. So a job well done ::
Thanks again for your reply bro. Appreciate it.

Oh by the way, The link you had in your post, pointed me to the whatsapp apk.