Can I Upload an Expensive Udemy's Paid Course On Youtube? | Any serious Threat?

My dazzling and gorgeous friends, let me ask you a question.
What if I upload a very expensive paid course from Udemy lying in my PC on YouTube after a tremendous hard editing like Udemy logo replaced with a new one, voice changed and things like that?
What if udemy gets informed? Could they file any serious action?
Please, let me know!

1 Like

I also have this same question :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You might be able to spoof YouTube’s copyright algorithm. However, if the author finds out, he/she will submit a copyright infringement complain to YouTube. As a result, YouTube will take down your video.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Hi there :slight_smile:

I’ve done it before… that was in 2015, and guess what : the video was removed also all my videos that I’ve personally made got removed :slight_smile:

What I have done is this :

I took the original video it was 23 mins length if I remember well, I’ve cutted the video , removed the stuff which aren’t necessary, done a voice-cover, also added a logo, added a smoothly free of copyrights song.

It was a nightmare when I got busted

Don’t waste time editing, just make a new one from scratch using the same course if you don’t have ingenuity or enough experience.

Good Luck with your future project :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What if I cartoonize the main character - the speaker.

Post here not on youtube, they have very strong algorithm now, you’ll be busted

i think u can upload the video in youtube private (unlisted) and share it with your friends and family
if it is for public use then i suggest you should not upload it on youtube

1 Like

I got busted!

what happened?

The Author caught me out. Strike!

How about post on the other video platform? like vimeo or dailymotion? Youtube will busted it for sure