Bypass Mega's limited 50GB storage quota

I read about this over 20x times and i still doesn’t understand what to do. IMPORT WHAT? WHERE SHOULD I SELECT ON MEGA? I didn’t find any what you guys talk about.

Sorry CAPS.

1 Like

I never really tried to import the data once again after the quota exceeds but I tried today and it didn’t work for me. How is it working for u @BadFella ??

1 Like

Well you can import the data hosted by someone else to your own account and mega has a limit of 50gb which is the max which u can store or your free account.
But with this trick you can import data even in TB’s.
To do that, install the mega app from play store or app store, create an account and then open any mega link shared here in the forum, while u click on the link, u will get an option as “Open in Mega app”,just open it and then import it from there to ur own account…
I hope u understood it now.

1 Like

was expecting 4TB’s will stay there forever even after delete the file.
but nvm. this method is too good to backup another contents without spent bucks.
and its consume a lot of time to decrypt 4TBs when login.

by the way thank you for clarify the guide.

hello there!
can you explain more how you did that ?

i just reimport same 4 tb drive 2 times rapidly.
i guess thats why it works (i done non stop)

OK! thanks

Hey @tapan_sharma, you are correct. Once MEGA realizes that the threshold has been reached they won’t let you import more. To test, I created a new account and imported something onto it. I closed the app and left it there for a few hours and then tried to import again, it did not work. But let’s say I go to one link import, right away within few minutes go to another one to import it works like a charm.

1 Like

im stucked here,
after clicking upload link it does not works

You are in wrong area. You should use mega mobile app. Not the website

3 Likes

@SaM will any mobile data be spent if i transfer 30 gb data from Google drive to Mega ??

1 Like

Nope it wont be used.

2 Likes

I just tested it and there is no mobile data used. Only mobile data used will be configuring the jobs to sync between cloud accounts which is very minimal.

3 Likes

Where is the mega link that is mentioned in step 2 which i am suppose to import?
I am really confused.

2 Likes

Same here :disappointed::disappointed:

1 Like

Well I only shared a trick to import huge files into your mega account.
In case if you need some you can check this link, you will get a mega link which u can import it to your account.

2 Likes

Ohh, I get it now. Thanks.
First I thought there was specific link that was suppose to increase my cloud space.
So importing any large mega group of files on android bypasses the 50 GB space limit.
Thanks a lot again for this.

2 Likes

Pls Share this link Envato Elements If u dont have any problem

1 Like

Not working Askin for upgrade

1 Like

which service/website you are using to transfer between clouds ?