Msg me on whatsapp number : 8237625030

Telegram I’d : @donpablooz

10 Likes

please mention price?

5 Likes

What’s the price buddy?

1 Like

PLEASE BEHOLD!

User offline, Prices suggestion already delivered to him, let him get backj online and he will put the prices ones he reach here! Don’t panic.

@asder45r @astrid01 @lakhan No judgements welcome, keep the things straigt and easy, you better wait for the OP to mention everything.

7 Likes

Way too costly!

5 Likes

too costly in comparison with other digital products dealer especially Netflix

6 Likes

Also add Waranty. What will Happen if somehow acc got Blocked or no longer Worked???

When Compared to Official Subscription its not worth(HotStar / Zee5 / AltBalji …etc)

2 Likes

What about Email?
Is it changeable?
And also check the price, It’s too high bro

1 Like

Done bro trusted seller

do you Any other source to buy account

no offense its way more expensive its just 100 to 150 rs diffrence whats the point of buying it , we can purchase this accounts directly from thier respective holders more securely and with 100 percent functional account guarantee

6 Likes

Do you have ullu ?

Btc and google pay, Bank transfer

Any details about the warranty?

Really, you think so? I haven’t seen any statement like this before!

Do you think all the buyers were fools? and do you really think we would ever let any Scammer sell anything just like that? we don’t support such services like that.

OUR SELLERS ARE TRUSTED, NOT EVEN SINGLE WORD EVER GET REPORTED SO FAR!

If you get scammed then you know how to figure it out and whom to ask!

1HACK is the warranty, else, go ahead and buy from outside!

9 Likes

Sam, I never questioned about the seller being genuine or not! I just wanted to know the lead time we’re looking at if the account get’s banned or anything.
For every product you’re paying money or paying in terms of time (could be downtime or whatever).

5 Likes

Hi guys
I have a question about the value of Rs,this is India coin right? Why I saw different USD value for it?
Thanks

1 Like

Take Netflix.

This gentleman is very kind. I had issues with payment but he waited me patiently and I received an yearly plan for Amazon Prime at $13. Thank you and take care in this covid crisis!

1 Like