Bulk emal send help

Hello forum, I can’t figure out how to make a mass mailing of letters more precisely, I’ve been looking for 7 days on the Internet and that’s what I found, but I’m not quite sure if this is so … and a lot is still not clear …
I found courses on spam and other information about spam, everywhere they say different things, I don’t understand there a person buys a server and sets up Cpanel, but he does it for a scam/fake page, but I won’t have a scam/fake page, just spam text and it’s not clear whether you need to buy a server for this then they say they need a smtp server, I understand they need to be bought on the forums, otherwise I’m confused if you help me with this, I would be very grateful, it seems, there is information, but my brain cannot put it all together. Just not sure and I ask, so as not to lose money if I buy something wrong. Sorry my english is at the Martian level (thanks google translator)

1 Like

Why not use mailchimp for sending bulk emails to your subscribers?

Also set ur DNS records properly so that your emails don’t end up in spam/junk

Mailchimp’s Free Plan is Good and as Long as You are not Spamming you Should be good to Go with Mailchimp

1 Like

i can help you to send bulk mail. i have good experience and already used many methods for clients.

1 Like

ping me at 6360778704

And what would you advise?

There are lots of email marketing providers with free plans. MailChimp, SendinBlue, Sender.net, MailerLite, MailGun

If you are looking for a self-hosted solution and you are not spamming…

Mautic + Amazon SES is great to send bulk emails. Mautic has all the features like automation, segment management, subscriber management, List management, and more. As an alternative to Mautic, you can use PHPList

Or you can setup your own SMTP server instead of Amazon SES. I’m using MailCow for my emails (smtp, pop3, imap) and I can get 10/10 score from https://www.mail-tester.com/